You must be connected to battlenet

Anyone remember the dancing forsaken waiting for the wow que?

In this case it is not a queue. There were no delays accessing D2R Beta.

There are just people who did not read the duration of it - Friday Aug 13 at 10am Pacific Time to Tuesday Aug 17th at 10am Pacific Time.

They did not realize that the Early Access Beta ended - when Blizzard announced it would end. :woman_shrugging:

It is kind of like waiting outside a dark and closed ice cream store :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got the same error

1 Like

progress is not being carried over to release?

No. That information is in the Beta Announcement and Details.

Q: Will my progression from the Beta carry over to the next test?

A: If you participate in the Early Access weekend, your progression from that test will carry over to the Open Beta, which kicks off on August 20.

PLEASE NOTE: Your progression from the Early Access or Open Beta will not carry over to the LIVE release.

This is normal for Alphas, Betas, and PTRs. They are for testing only.

Pareil
 j’ai jouĂ© deux heures et maintenant c’est toujours la mĂȘme fenetre

Vous devez ĂȘtre connectĂ© a Battle net pour jouer

J’ai payĂ© 59 euros pour pouvoir jouer notament Ă  la bĂ©ta.
Si ce n’est pas possible j’exige le remboursement.

In truth, the specifics related to the Beta timelines should have been included in the game details for those who were pre-ordering / pre-purchasing the game in their consoles.
As for Beta progress and content not being carried over to the official release, that is disappointing, sure, but also to be expected.

I’m wondering did anything get fixed I noticed people haven’t messaged in almost 20days i was playing the beta now that’s over I thought the game dropped on the 4th which was yesterday now im seeing it still say beta someone help PS I also wanted to be in a group that plays the game it’s no fun by yourself

D2R Releases on September 23rd, 2021. That is a few weeks away.

Yeah just saw it do you think I should preorder

Pre-ordering does not get you anything special unless you play Diablo 3. Pre-ordering gets you a transmog set for the barbarian in that game.

At this point, the only reason to pre-order would be if you wanted to have it downloaded and ready to play exactly at release time. You are also perfectly free to wait and see what you think based on reviews after it releases.

Thanks I don’t really care much for reviews I honestly played the old version when it was only on PC thanks again for the information

Me too
 Hope problem fix fast

1 Like