World Server is down

well same here, got on zepp 2 times but no luck. used portal 10 times - no luck. got dced. just got back to game - nothing working, all my setups did reset, I HATE U BLIZZARD

Frostmourne down rip

…world server is down…

Same for me as well. Fanum on Proudmoore

I’ve been doing this since Vanilla launch. Never not once has it gone well.

and yet, here we are lol

blizz went over there very small indie company budget and now hampsters are powering there servers

1 Like

portal to orgrimmar not working and cant logon to char at orgrimmar , keeps saying “world server is down

1 Like

all servers are ON, just game overloaded, I got back to game 2nd time but portal is dead

This is such junk. This is a multi million dollar company and yet they refuse to spend any money on this game. Never mind the fact that they shade the living hell out of weapons, armor, and mounts, but they cant even spend a dime on servers to make sure this doesn’t happen? There are start up indie gaming companies that preform better than Blizzard and have a better attitude towards criticism that Blizzard does.

3 Likes

Also having this issue on Ursin. Was able to get in, but once i logged out i could not log back in without getting the “world servers down”. My alts that were not in waking shores are able to be logged into though. and i have friends playing on the same server so i know it’s not a server issue.

Mine ain’t on. ANY of my realms or characters. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing working.

1 Like

God bless this Indie company.

1 Like

well now they removed teleport, game OVER

1 Like

me too on daggerspine

ruby life pools is stuck on a loop

Same. In our guild, two to three of about 20 of us have been able to login and make progress. The rest of us can’t get to Dragon Isles or we get dc’d as soon as reach the island and try to interact with quest givers.

Still down for Area 52.

now i get all the way loaded and then disconnected from the server