Continuing the discussion from CoD Warzone - Will not start the game at all:
OK I’ve had the same issue as everyone out there, Warzone says “playing now” and it will not boot up. I believe I solved the issue for me, try this.
- Clean Install, remove all old MW files in Program file 86, don’t just uninstall, remove all traces of the game.
- Remove Warzone from windows defender.
- Run Warzone from blizzard app
- It will start running (did from me)
- put warzone back into Windows defender when prompted.
Game is running now and updating shaders, which it has not been able to do for a while. I don’t know if this was the fix, or they finally did something on their end, but it finally booted up when I did this. Hope this helps I know the frustrations were all going through!!!
Game is running!