Vanguard "Software License Not found"

Not able to get into Vanguard on PC as of May 1st at 8:13 AM EST. it says the following message “Software License not found” I have owned Vanguard since launch and recently played a few days ago as well. Not to sure if there is server issues going on at the moment.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey there,

So I looked at the account and do see the license so as long as you are logging into the Battle.net Desktop Application with the same email you are posting this from, you should have access.

I recommend logging out of the Blizzard app then logging back in. If the issue persists then try changing your password to force an account update. If that does not help, then:

Click support at the top of this page, click contact support and submit a ticket reporting the account issue so a blizzard agent can work with you to resolve the issue. (Account issues cannot be properly addressed via forums)

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. I’ve installed the game 4 different times trying to fix it, I’ve restarted my computer, and I’ve logged out of and into battle.net multiple times. Overwatch runs fine for me I am only having a problem with Vanguard. I am logged into this same account on battle.net and every time I run Vanguard I get the Software License Not Found screen and then forced to shut down the game.

I am having the same issue and am logged into my battle.net account with the same email. Have restarted all battle.net services. Rebooted PC. Deleted cache folders for all Blizzard, battle.net, and COD Vanguard. Still getting license not found. The patch borked it.

Same here, cannot access even after “Scanning and Repairing”.

Same here. Done everything and nothing works.

1 Like

Same here ive tried everything idk whats going on.

I’m getting the same issue, hope it gets fixed.

Having the same issue aswell after my account got hacked, hopefully it gets fixed :+1:

Having the same issue for days , plz blizzard fix this asap !

vejo responde todos os outros topico agora os de diablo imortal a respeito do jogo nao abre e fecha ningem ajuda nos poxa

@Zigrifield:

This is not the support forum for Diablo Immortal… you need to go here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/di-technical-support/53

Also, try to post in English… Support is only available in English.
Use machine translator if needed.

Boa sorte !!

guys I had this issue for weeks and I went crazy about it , I formatted pc , reinstalled battle net , reinstalled the game nothing has worked , FINALLY I found out how to fix it , just simply flush your damn dns , renew ip , and reset winsock , THATS IT

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same issue, tried the options from Shotgunonly but still not working…

Hi, i have the same issue…

Same problem here since a little update…

I’ve tried it… Not working… I ve restarted PC 5 times… Same for my internet box… I’ve changed password and so on.
Please can you help us ?

@Jrdy, @stefano, @jiji6868

Hi,

A similar issue has been reported on the Europe French forums… it apparently affects only Orange customers… I am wondering if you three are with Orange ?

If you are, could you also post on this topic confirming that you are with Orange and saying what CoD games are affected for you.

Thank you.

==================================================================================

Edit 11:10 AM EDT

For those with Orange, it looks like the issue was solved 30 minutes ago or so…

What do you mean with Orange?

Hi,

Orange is an internet service provider in France…

If you have to ask, then you’re probably not one of their customers. :slight_smile:

Best of luck with this issue !