Update download speed stuck at 100-300 KB/s

last time i buy from blizzard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My internet speed is super fast. but I am maxing out at 192KBS on the download. What can battlenet do to solve this?

5 Likes

Have same issue with WoW Dragonfly
try to play - stuck
try to reinstall - install speed 0 kb/s
wtf blizzard

Anyone else downloading the preload at 1mbps???

11 Likes

Same bro… Seems to get slower and slower

2 Likes

thought i was my wifi cuz i usually sit around 20 mbps but then my buddies told me it was them also and their wifi is 10 times better than mine

1 Like

Same, download is too slow

3 Likes

this dogsht needs to be fixed and i get it comes out tmr but a fooking 50gb update a 10:40 why?

1 Like

this is absurd. friend’s steam dwl speed was 75 M/s… this will 100% be the last game I purchase using this client.

2 Likes

thanks for forcing me to close out of the the game mid-match so i could spend 8 hours downloading warzone, which i wont even play. this client is garbage.

1 Like

50gb update? Steam and PS network is under a GB.
50gb is the whole game, so slow

Unfortunately when there is high traffic, the amount of Data an application can send to be updated gets throttled, thus, reducing Download speeds significantly.
But this isn’t even my issue My issue is when Battle.net launches it will get stuck on “Waiting on another update”, or “The Update Agent has gone to sleep, attempting to wake it up”.
It’s been this way for me for well over 2 years and i’ve tried everything in the book. (Uninstalling, Checking FW settings Etc) You’d think that a company as big as Blizzard would fix their updater but they can’t. Steam/ Epic Games/ BSG have never given me trouble on starting an update. But Blizzard, however, has always given me issues. Forcing a restart / shutdown/or going into task manager and closing their duplicating Applications is the only way it works for me. And even then, it can be an hour before I even get it to start working.

1 Like

So is mine, its fricking dumb and blizzard needs to fix their dusty a*s launcher

1 Like

nah, i said duck it and bought everything again on steam. downloaded precontent realease at my normal 75mbs and now im playing. blizzard is azz

1 Like

But wont you lose all your weapon camos and progression?

I’m getting 265 Kb/s is anyone getting the same? Note I have fiber internet and speed test are showing 500mb plus so its not my internet.

2 Likes

same thing… Battle net help us

1 Like

2B/s this stupid client is downloading an update I don’t even want! I was happily playing the game when and update kicks in! it then throws me out of the app and begins to download a 50GB update slower than Dialup!

Is there an update, banner, service disruption notification, or reason for the slow speeds from blizzard??? NO! Why??? because they couldn’t care less about their customers. We have already paid them for the game so why bother showing us the respect of an update! Blizzard… this is too many times this has happened. This is the last game I will ever purchase from your busted, disrespectful and downright garbage application.

1 Like

no, cross plat enables for cross progression, if you can link you activision account you get everything, its so you can play on pc xbox ps5 or whatever you want and keep all of you guns and camos

1 Like

and yes you can link ACTi vison to steam account! enjoy

1 Like