Unfair Ban in Dragon Flight: Need Help!

Hey everyone,

I’m reaching out here in sheer frustration and disbelief. I’ve been a dedicated gamer for years, particularly in the realm of MMORPGs. After a hiatus, I recently returned to the gaming scene, particularly diving into Dragon Flight.

However, my return has been marred by an unexpected and unjust ban due to alleged botting behavior. Let me make it clear: I have never resorted to such tactics. Gaming for me has always been about the thrill of the challenge and the camaraderie of fellow players. I take pride in fair play and contributing positively to the gaming community.

What’s even more disheartening is the lack of communication from the developers. I filed a ticket for a ban appeal six days ago, and despite reaching out to Blizzard on Twitter, I haven’t received a single reply. It’s frustrating to be left in the dark, especially when I know I’ve done nothing wrong.

I’m sure many of you have faced similar situations in the past. Being wrongly accused and punished for something you didn’t do is not only demoralizing but also raises concerns about the fairness and transparency of the gaming system.

So, here I am, reaching out to my fellow gamers for support and advice. Has anyone been through a similar ordeal and successfully resolved it? Any tips on how to navigate through this process and get the attention of the developers?

I just want to get back to what I love doing – gaming, connecting with friends, and immersing myself in fantastical worlds. But this ban has put a damper on everything. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening, and let’s hope for a swift and just resolution.

Best regards,
Prerit Christian

The forums are not a means to appeal an account penalty. There is nothing that can be accomplished here, and Blizzard does not allow us to post about account actions.

You will need to wait on your appeal. Wait times are a week or so right now. You can appeal until they tell you to stop appealing that specific issue.

If you want more information about how to use the ticket system, policies, or services, the Customer Support forum serves as an Information Desk. They can help guide you and ensure your ticket is in the right place. There are no GMs there though.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to access the WoW forum on Blizzard’s platform. This forum serves as my primary method of communication with others in the community.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.