Ticket response time

I made a ticket 3 days ago and it still has not gotten taken is this normal?

its totally normal trust me i got hacked about 7 or 8 days ago and i opened ticket but there’s no respond yet its been 7 days some ppl saying its gonna take 11 - 12 days due to overwatch 2 release

No, it is not normal. Normally it takes 24-48 hours. Right now the CS team is swamped with tickets from Wrath launch, returning players needing help with accounts, ban waves, server queues, OW2 launch, a ton of OW2 issues esp related to account phone numbers and missing account data, etc.

Right now the queue is more like a week. If you got a ticket number stick to that. Be sure to provide all the info they need so hopefully you won’t have to put in a second ticket.

1 Like

When I made my ticket it was 12 days wait time, now we’re up to 20 days 6 days after I made the ticket - the more days that go by the longer the wait time goes up :expressionless:

Hopefully this is sorted before prepatch hits…

I had a ticket open for 2 weeks before I got a response. The best part of it too was the response was “sorry we can’t do anything about that even though it is our stuff that messed up. Thanks for understanding!”

Hey, is the ticket response time still above a week? I tried to change my region when OV2 came out but was only told, that you can now play the game without adding a phone number. wich was nice but is now irrelevant because i still cant add my phone number because the acc is set to the wrong region…

Sadly, yes. The wait time is insanely long. :frowning:

With all the things going on, do they need to waste time with a ban waves. Subscribers are dropping like flies. At this point, just ppl do what they want. I am sorry, it’s like giving someone a jay walking tickets when there are murderers on the loose. Prioities…Staff properly for a start.

I have a ticket that has a wait time that gets longer every day. It was 37 days yesterday, now it says 39 days. I have lost all hope.

I have an Average ticket wait time for 41 days. WTF Blizzard ? You can’t hire somebody to do this job ?

1 Like

i have had a problem on my account due to phone number no longer accessible, and i cant change it due to the fact the verification code gets sent to my old number, and i have a ticket open still from 2 years about this issue and it was just marked as resolved yet it wasnt actually, ive now again opened a new ticket to try and change this phone number on my profile because now im locked out of warzone for some reason after i played a game it asked me to verify my account. which i can not do since it just sends the code to my old number. wait time is apparently only 24hrs but ive been waiting over 2 years for this to be resolved. why can i not get this code emailed to me to resolve this issue without having to deal with customer “support”. doesnt make any sense what so ever.

Me too. And yeah WTF Blizzard.

24-48 hour response time???
LMAO
Day 64 and still counting untill my ticket gets solved.

2 Likes

I lost my phone and changed my number since last playing in shadowlands so i dont have access to my authenticator or my sms. made a ticket over a week ago but it seems unlikely that im going to be able to play dragonflight at all at this rate… and i really want to

Is there anyway I can get an sms or email conversation going with customer support? I think after you send a ticket there should at least be some acknowledgment from a source. How long are average wait times running for Wrath classic?`

When you submit a ticket you should get a ticket number assigned to you and it will give you the average wait time. That is your acknowledgement so to speak, from the system.

They got rid of the call in number over 10 years ago and Live Chat is not an option right now. They do not do text or email.

Wrath, or any other ticket, all go to the same CS team. Wait times have been around 2 weeks since Wrath, OW2, and some other events.

Your individual time may be much shorter depending on what issue you have and what queue your ticket is in.

Agreed with most on here, i cannot even play df currently, my main rides the boat on quest to the aisles, but doesnt get credit for it to df, have done EVERYTHING possible, relog, rezone, delete wtf/cache addons, tried grouping with friends, put in a ticket on launch day said 13 days, still says 13 days…absolutely cannot do anything, what a joke

I was just going to ask about that. I just opened a ticket a day or two ago and its 24 to 48. I am an old player trying to return and my authenticator died I did get a response within a few hours but it’s just the need more info and answer these questions then nothing now since mid-day on a Monday. guess I miss the glory days on in game service and 24-hour care.

I opened a ticket two days ago (12/11/2022) and still no response. My email was hacked so the hacker changed my account email and I couldn’t login. From the information I gathered, It may take a week or even a month for them to respond. Where Steam and Epic support, Which my account also got hacked were able to respond and get the issue resolved on the same day as the request. (This is my second account btw)

My brothers account was also hacked 3 days ago. A friend helped us to get it back and only the gold and items were gone. After few hours blizzard banned the account due to being compromised. My brother wrote a ticket before the ban and they responded by resetting the password. Wtf he is supposed to do with a new password on a banned account. Cant even answer to the GM anyway…