Terrible customer service

your support website is a complete joke you offer no human interaction and make it a struggle to even try and submit a ticket to talk to a game master, no one should ever have to wait 2 whole days to read an automated message this is ridiculous all i want to do is pay for a server transfer that im being held hostage on because of mail and i cant get any help what so ever fix your site blizzard and fix your customer support because youre a multi BILLION dollar company and cant even be bothered to have a CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALL LINE. this company is a joke.

3 Likes

If you would like to ask questions or provide feedback for WoW Customer Support you can post on that forum.

The call in number was always for Billing, Tech Support, and Account Access issues. GM functions are reachable via ticket. It was discontinued because people mass called for things that were not Billing/TS/Account Access. Things like bug reports, complaints, appeals, rants about game design, etc. Nobody who could get help could get in. These days they have two forms of Live help. Phone Callback and Live Chat. But only if you have one if the issues they help with. Ticket times are long right now because of COVID and the recent WoW patch.

If your ticket was put in two days ago it should be pretty far along in the queue. Hopefully it was submitted correctly and you got a ticket number. They can’t usually clear your mail for you, but they can grant you game time so you can clear it yourself. The exception being if something is stuck in there. If you have questions about it, I do suggest the Customer Support forum I linked. It is an Information Desk where folks can help you make sure you have your ticket in the right place, that it has the right info, etc. It does not bypass the ticket system though. It is JUST an information desk for using the support system and understanding policies.