Something went wrong (Difficulty retrieving content from our servers)

Relogging only temporarly fixes the issue. Same problem today. On 2 different PCs and 2 different ISPs

I have the same problem re-login solves the problem but if you exit the client you need to re-login in order to see the content.

Blizzard, I certainly understand that the deal with Microsoft is probably the main thing for you now, but could you at least answer us about this problem!?

I was having this issue for the past 3 days. After reading some on the posts on this forum and trying them the one that worked for me was RESETTING MY PASSWORD on the Blizzard Account.

Just go to your Account and Update your Password.

I updated my password, it didn’t work for me :frowning:

Moreover, I updated my email as well, but that doesn’t work either :frowning:

I am having the same issue. It worked fine until about 2 days ago. Clearly there is some kind of bug that Blizzard needs to fix.

Now the launcher is loaded normally for me! :slight_smile:

I had this issue since yesterday. Today, I closed the Battle.net client. Then, I deleted the folders within the following three Cache folders. Upon restarting the Battle.net client, everything worked as it should.

C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\data\cache
C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Battle.net\Cache

an error ouccured while launching the game
I tried everything . Please help

On my end it seems to be fixed for now i can close the app and all works well

I had this issue for over a week. I found this thread and was reading thru trying the various things… I’m not sure why, but changing my password fixed it.

I am having the same issue with my Battle.net Desktop app. I have logged out then came back in. I have closed the app then delete the cache folders. The problem remains.

This solved the issue for me too. However, now my game won’t log in. I think it’s because my account ties to Americas servers.

This finally works for me - Uninstall and Re-install Battle.net desktop app. It now works as per normal. Couldn’t believe I didn’t think of this first.

Hey y’all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of some strange problems with the news not loading in the Blizzard app for some people recently and this is being investigated!

1 Like

i payed for my call of duty just for it to NOT LET ME PLAY CAN YOU GUYS FIX THIS ASAP OR JUST TELL ME A WAY TO REFUND MY MONEY PLEASE!THANKYOU

Howdy onlyoneqb,

What you described doesn’t seem to be related to the issues with the Blizzard app News feed, which shouldn’t prevent people from clicking Play and launching the games.

If you are having problems trying to install COD, I recommend creating a support ticket to discuss those issues.

I just had the same issue crop up for me.

I went thru this thread looking for answers and found that logging out of the battle.net desktop app and back in solved the issue for me.

Simpler than a password reset and some of the other suggested solutions, pretty harmless to try, so hopefully this saves someone else some time.