Solo Shuffle API Profile

Hello,

Do you have plans to provide the solo shuffle data on the profile (to retrieve player ratings)?

Thanks!

48 Likes

Yea we wanna check Solo Shuffle Ratings …

5 Likes

Hello,

Do you have plans to provide the solo shuffle data on the profile (to retrieve player ratings)?

5 Likes

Hello,

5 Likes

Hello,

3 Likes

WTB Stats for all win/loss pvp modes, even brawls and skirms, just like how duels are tracked at the very least

2 Likes

Hello,

1 Like

Hello,

we need solo shuffle data plz

2 Likes

Hello,

1 Like

We definitely need the API exposed for the solo shuffle data.

+1 to this thread & the api

1 Like

+1 yes !!! we need it ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi.

ME WANT SOLO SHUFFLE DATA PLS BLIZZARD PLSSSS FOR CHRISTMAS PLSSS B MY SANTA!!!.

1 Like

solo shuffle added api plz

1 Like

Yes, please provide Solo Rated data!
I was expecting them to provide this and update the armory profiles when season starts.

1 Like

Yes, give us Solo shuffle rated data on Check-PvP :smiley: :+1: literally the best platform for PvP data

1 Like

Yes, give us Solo shuffle rated data on Check-PvP :smiley: :+1: literally the best platform for PvP data

1 Like

Solo shuffle api pls

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks!