Phone verification code

I don’t receive phone verification code any suggestions?

10 Likes

Same here been dealing with this for the past 3 days

1 Like

Same. I never receive the verification codes. Following…

1 Like

Same here I put in 3 tickets still no response

2 Likes

sent a message to support last night with no response or update regarding this issue. Pretty annoying

I’m have the same issue. But can’t figure out how to summit a damn support ticket

My wife can log in with no problems on the same PC as me.

Hello everyone,

There is currently an issue with SMS protect and it’s verification. This is actively being worked on by development. As soon as I have an updated for the fix I will let you guys know. For the time being I’m afraid there is not a workaround for it.

7 Likes

for the past 2 days, i’ve been dealing with i cant play any of my games because they keep asking for a verification code from my phone number and i no longer have access to that phone number anymore, is there anyway someone can please help me out here

6 Likes

I have the same problem, i have talked to them twice now and not learned anything as to fixing it.

it says that i need a code to a phone number that is not mine and i cant get in to a live chat with them to get it changed

Same issue here have support ticket open and they tell me to go to live chat but that is never available when checking during operation hours they state.

Same here… been logged out of warzone for a week now.

Same issue. I still have the phone number associated to the account. When I click to send the code, I receive no code or any notification. I submitted a ticket with no response.

1 Like

Ok, so I was having the same issue not being able to verify my account even though i had the correct number linked to my account, it was not sending the SMS verification to my phone. What worked for me was I completely removed my phone number from my account, and it no longer asked me to verify when logging into Warzone. So if you have access to the number linked to you battle account just remove it completely. Hope this helps.

What sucks is that you also need a code sent to your phone to remove a phone number.

6 Likes

That is correct, but the SMS code to remove my number actually came through. I dont know if its just a problem sending the SMS for the account verification or what, but that SMS came through and i was able to remove the number.

I have the same problem. What’s funny is my friends also get asked for a validation code and they receive it almost immediately.

1 Like

Can we submit a photograph ID to update the phone number on file?

i have changed my phone # and still am not receiving my code can i get it emailed to me some how

3 Likes