Phone verification code

An update. Launched a game and actually got a code. Put code in, verified, and launched the game and the game said I needed to quit and verify again. I quit out. and now the code won’t send. This is day 4 or 5 of this.

i have the same exact problem!! any solution yet???

1 Like

I also have the exact problem! I try to either remove or update the number and it wants a security check verification to the OLD NUMBER that I no longer have.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem, I know longer use that old number anymore, and the verification code still gets sent to that old number. Is there anyway we can use our email instead? This issue is stopping me from playing Rebirth and it is annoying.

2 Likes

What is the estimated time for a fix? I cannot access my account and therefore can’t play. Thanks in advance

1 Like

If you, Blizzard, think I am going to give you access to my government-issued ID in order for me to play Warzone, think again. It’s ridiculous, and you need to hire a more competent security team.

1 Like

Did you manage to solve the problem

1 Like

Blizard what is the problem. I cant login please answer my tickect and im not sending my government id for a free game

Same issue. Live chat has been unavailable for 3 days. Every time I check it’s greyed out. I’m checking at the right times and the right place, but this is getting out of control.

I made my own post in the forums, and they just deleted it. Thanks team!

mine wants a phone number and says its already in use

For anyone looking for a work around, I went into my account and changed the phone number. It will ask for verficication, just ignore it. Then when prompted on login pick the ‘I already added a phone number’ and it should allow you to login.

I cant get in because it is my old number this shouldn’t happen it should be discarded of because if we don’t get a SMS why are you doing it people are going to start moving on this isn’t right

How do you message support ?

Hey there,

If you need to contact support for an account issue please click the support button at the top right of this page and then click contact support. follow the prompts to report your issue and receive assistance with your account issue.

This forum is specifically for community based troubleshooting of the Blizzard Desktop Application itself. Account issues should be addressed by submitting a help ticket.