Phone doesn't receive security code

My phone won’t recieve the security code sent via SMS to confirm my account, I can not play games because of this. I tried support, but they said to contact them via live chat, which I can’t find on the Blizzard website. Any solutions?

5 Likes

im having the same issue

I have the same problem

Just to check, do you have phone notifications enabled in your Bnet account?

1- why did it take a tech support 6 months to answer and 2- I’m having the same issue eventhough my account on Battle.net and activision are verified and I even updated my mobile number and nothing works , starting to hate this company

1 Like

Meme probleme !! Impossible de recevoir le code d’authentification par SMS.
Je ne peux pas jouer !!

The forum is not a ticket system, so they do not read every thread.

Most players are encountering one of the follow problems for SMS:

• Number already linked to another account.
  • Using a temporary number service.
  • Browser addons blocking dialogue boxes needed by Bnet app.

You can try changing your default browser to something else. Some players claimed changing the main language made the code appear.

nejde me zmenit telefoní cislo jak to mam udelat???

Je n’ai pas d’autre compte !

Mes comptes Battle.net et activision sont authentifier avec l’A2F !
Impossible de recevoir le code de confirmation

Je ne peux pas jouer depuis plusieurs jours

Pouvez vous m’aider ?

@Sinedd : Salut,

Il y a un problème présentement avec les codes par SMS; le sujet principal en français est ici :

Comme tu le constateras à la lecture de ce sujet, tu n’es pas le seul avec ce problème; Blizzard est au courant et essaie de trouver une solution.

Le forum ici opère en anglais; tu peux écrire ici si tu veux, mais tu devras le faire en anglais.

Si les solutions offertes sur ce sujet, et celles offertes sur le sujet en français, ne fonctionnent pas pour toi, tu devras attendre que Blizzard fasse les ajustements et réparations nécessaires. Il n’y a présentement aucun estimé du temps qui sera requis pour cela.

A short summary for those who do not read French:

The same issue (phone not receiving SMS code) has been reported on the French-language forums. There is no other information available at this time except the fact that Blizzard is aware of the problem and is trying to find a fix for it. There is no ETA on when the issue will be resolved.

Peux tu me renseigner sur les délais d’attente ? Sur la page que tu me conseilles il y a des personnes bloqués depuis plus d’un mois (???)

J’espère que le problème sera très vite régler.

See below:

The customer support staff does not have any way to give you the SMS code, because a separate system controls that.

Try the steps I already mentioned.

1 Like

@Sinedd : Bonjour,

Yes, the first cases were reported in mid-November… 21 November on this forum here and 18 November on the French forums.

This topic here was created in January 2021 and ended in June 2021; a player necroed the topic on Christmas day and, unfortunately, the moderators have not locked this topic yet… hopefully, they will do so soon.

If you intend to post here, please use the main topic which I linked at the beginning of my reply here and please post in English. Alternatively, use the main topic on the French forums.

Both blizzard support and system is trash. I would like to not support them but they have some games i like. Their support should be rated 0 stars. Very slow respond

1 Like

Same issue and they are so slow for respond

Again, support staff can’t assist with this issue at all, so you will need to wait for the SMS code or try again in 24hrs.