OWL Tokens not being received?

Why am I not receiving tokens from the 5/22/20 matches that i watched?

2 Likes

Hey, WizardTrekkr! It can take up to 48 hours for the rewards to appear. Here’s our support article on not receiving OWL tokens.

I watched 5/22/20 and 5/23/20 matches and you only gave me 5 a day instead of 5 an hour.

I also was confused as to why I wasn’t then I read that ad block could prevent you from properly being able to receive tokens. The moment I turned off ad block for Overwatch League, I immediately got 5 token in game.

Same here, I watched all matches last month, but in the end I only got 45 tokens, especially the third day I got 0 tokens, waited 48 hours but still didn’t get any tokens.

I have not been receiving tokens for the entire time they have been available. I have tried pretty much everything, I don’t run adblock on the site, I have tried different browsers, even tried using a different account to see if it was just this account. Nothing worked. I don’t know why but I can’t get the token system to function for me and don’t know what to do anymore.

2 Likes

Please keep in mind that everything we can really tell you about Overwatch Tokens is at the article mentioned previously. Typically people who are having problems are not linked correctly or ineligible for one reason or another. Since this is account related, we cannot discuss this with you on these forums. You’ll want to open a ticket for the problem to have your individual situation looked at.

I have been experiencing this issue for two months now. Support advised me to go to the forums as they cannot help with this problem. I have followed all the necessary steps and even gone above and beyond what you describe, but I still haven’t received the tokens.
:frowning:

This forum post is over 3 years old. It is also for Overwatch and this forum is for community based troubleshooting of technical issues affecting the Blizzard Desktop Application itself. If you have not already done so you can add to the bug report on this issue here.