Overwatch 1 skins did not transfer to OW2

So i bought ow1 (i even pre order it ) i dont have a single skin unlocked , the game doesnt even recon i bought ow 1 cus i dont have a single hero unlocked.
maybe the issue is that i try to link my ps4 account to this new pc account ? please i need you to fix it , those skins took me a lot of time to get

30 Likes

the same thing happened to me, the game is saying I don’t have skins, and the characters are blocked

1 Like

Same it says I’m level 1 and I’m missing literally everything

4 Likes

Same here… from ps4 to ps5

3 Likes

My brother has the same problem the overwatch2 don detectes he buy overwatch1 and dont transfere his skins

I’m having the same issue man. It sucks, I really want my stuff back. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and we get everything back. It’s connected to my old account but I just didn’t get anything back.

3 Likes

I´m having the same problem and I´m very sad. How can I get my old skins again?

1 Like

i have same… First 2 hours I was play on my pc and everything was ok, then i was kicked from server, and now half of my charachters is locked!!!

I’m experiencing the same issue on Xbox Series X, I’ve had an Overwatch account since 2016 and yet, I get onto Overwatch 2 to discover every single thing I owned is all gone.

6 Likes

Same here this makes me not want to play the game any more

2 Likes

I did not get any of my gold gun or skins this does not want me to play the game

I have the same issue also and it’s annoying

my account always says merging in queue no matter how many times I restart the game.
I connected my accounts online but I dont have any of my previous data

I’m currently experiencing issues with this, too. I already had my Battle.Net account linked to my Xbox account, but i never got a prompt to merge my accounts. I just now tried logging in on my Xbox (first-of-all, OW1 is no longer even available in the store), and still nothing. I have none of my skins from OW1 transferred over, and I’m wondering what i have to do to fix this because I’m very upset by this. Hard-spent money down the drain, event exclusives out the window…

3 Likes

same here – played on xbox. only skins i have are the ones from buying the gold edition of ow1 or whatever. // my account didn’t come with koriko either. im pretty sure i DID merge my account though.

1 Like

Overwatch 2 wiped all of the cosmetics I grinded for and payed for as well as years worth of stats and progress on my account. After all this waiting and being promised so much all overwatch 2 has been is overwatch 1 with bad servers and all your progress removed. great job blizzard.

1 Like

same here except the only thing i got were 2 skins

Same, lost all of my items, levels, stats. Insult to injury almost every character is locked.

same to me, im a ps4 player and lost all my cosmetics and progression

2 Likes

Same here but the account that I linked to my battle net account is my ps4 account.