'Oops something went wrong' mobile app

I tried the above steps, ultimately I found that the mobile app tries to connect (other then a bunch of stuff over tcp/443) to network port tcp/5222. After opening this in my firewall, this resolved my issue. Don’t know if this will help anyone else, but I’ll leave it here. I would be helpful if blizzard could provide a list of the network ports they use.

1 Like

On Android, i’ve tried so many thing but none of them worked. Finally i connected my Google account and tried logging in with it and it worked perfectly.

September 2023 and I am having this same issues. Did all that was recommended of me about allowing popups, reinstalling and accepting terms of service ect. Nothing is working and I am finally giving up. I am so frustrated because I lost bag space and cannot edit premade groups for quests or dungeons.

Having horrible issues with the Android app. I have tried EVERYTHING mentioned, and nothing has worked. It gives me the “Still Connecting” and then errors out and says “Oops something went wrong”. What is going on here? Is there a fix inbound? Respond

The new battle net mobile app will not let me login, just says “Something went wrong” over and over again on my iPhone. The old authenticator app I used for years suddenly stops working or outputting valid codes. When I’d try to sign in, I’d get the auth request notification pop up on my phone, but the authenticator wouldn’t sync so there’d be no ability to accept or deny the request… and when I’d try to input the code manually, it’d just say the code wasn’t valid. I haven’t changed anything at all with my authenticator in years, but I attempted to change it today because I got the message saying the old authenticator was going to be obsolete soon and the new bnet app was what I’d need to use.

Not an issue on my end. It was working perfectly fine as of a couple weeks ago. Never had an issue with it until now because yall decided to change something.

I’m having the same ‘‘hmm… something went wrong’’ issue whenever i try to log in on new battle.net mobile app, removed old authenticator and deleted app, tried to reinstall battle.net app but still keep getting same error.

I have found a solution guys. Change your phone language to English and try again.

I have all devices on “English”, still its not working

1 Like

Yeap, pretty much encountering the same error. Tried the cache and data clear, un installed and re installed, and changed the language (it was English UK to US). Still stuck on still connecting and something went wrong!

Got same problem here. Tried every single option, but still wont work for me. I am losing benefits in WoW etc. App is on a iphone 13. Support really cant help an redirected me to this section. Funny thing is I can log into battlenet on safari but not from this well coded app.

Edit 8.10. if create a new account its going to work with this app. just my account with my gems etc will not connect correctly. i dont know where my account is ducked up

2 Likes

Same problem here. Got the iphone 14 and cannot log in . Tried everything. Typing to support doesn’t help. Restarting the phone ,reistalling the app, not helping. It’s amazing that so much time passed and there is still this issule going on. Now i gave up trying over and over again without any success. Probably will wait for next updates for the app hoppefully someday will fix this.

It has been over 3 years and so many of us mobile users cannot login to the app thanks to ,“Oops, something went wrong, please try again.” or, “Still connecting”. We have used nearly ever troubleshooting tactic and nothing is working to fix this. I normally wouldn’t care but the fact y’all are forcing us to uninstall the Authenticator to use this app THAT WONT CONNECT TO OUR BROKEN AUTHENTICATOR and will shut it all down soon is absolute crap!!! PLEASE FIX THIS OR YOU WILL LOSE BILLIONS OF FANS

Blizzcon is literally in a few days and most of us still cannot get out of this login loop!

I’m getting the same error while adding the authenticator in the new app. It gets locked in an infinite loop for loading request with the opps message popping up while logging in.

I’ve tried everything that support has suggested.

1 Like

Blizzcon came and gone and still no news about fixing this vital part of Blizzard fans’ access to their accounts and bonuses. If you are going to remove a previous app MAKE SURE THE CURRENT ONE HAS ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS TO TRANSFER OUR +15 YEARS OF DATA!!!

Same problem here (germany).
I have this problem since june. It seems to me this problem only happens on certain android models (xiaomi brands and similar ones) with android 13.
The authenticator works on my ipad, but that is not the solution im willing to accept on a long run.

I have the same problem, I manage to launch Battlenet on my FOld 4, but whenever it “links” the autehnticator, it does it WRONG. And the codes it gives me don’t work right , they never work for me to log in. Blizzard has already unlinked the authenticator from my account 5 times because they DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING ELSE from support. Here also an account of 15 years and I’m not going to pay more to these geniuses.

Thank you for this. You helped me with coming up with the firewall rule I needed to make the app work. Thanks!