'Oops something went wrong' mobile app

It is same for me as well.
I downloaded the app to attach it to my acc.
Yet still I have problem with “Hmmm… something went wrong.”

2 Likes

Same here!

• “Hmmm… something went wrong.”
    Geralt of Rivia

Joking apart, will you fix it please ?

16 June 2023 still happening, you’re making hundreds of millions of dollars every month Blizzard. How hard is it to get proper software developers?

Aannd still not working… Blizzard as we know…
MOBILE APP IS NOT WORKING! Does anyone hear???

2 Likes

Its still cannot open my account! My deviece is Samsung galaxy z flip 4. My phone is fully updated. Still same problem. How hard is it to fix it ! Really cant understand you blizzard !

I got the same Problem. At the first time, I had cleared the Cache and the data, then I was able to use the App for about a day. Then the Problem appears again.

I have had this issue with the battle.net app for years on my iPhone. Short of getting a whole new phone because I have reinstalled, cleared caches, been in and off my wifi and other wifi, I have been unable to resolve the issue.

Congratulations it’s been 3 years and blizzard still hasn’t been able to fix this issue.
It still says “hmm something went wrong”

It still has the same problem. I don’t know how are we going to migrate to battle.net mobile app with this problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m trying to figure out what to do right now. I used the original authenticator dongle for years until finally last month I started getting a battery warning. Now the app is broken for me and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I wish I could go back to the dongle. Press a button and done.

1 Like

the same problem. just “Hmm… something went wrong” ( Aunthenticator in battle.net app ios doesnt work like 4 mont)

omg why my battlent on ios 12 pro showing something wrong error, my phisical authenticator from usa to europe TOO, i paid all that crap just to be unable to use phys auth to makae mythic+ grouip titles and s… Why is this ios app not working i cant play its taking too long and my sub is running

Receiving this error currently on my Google Pixel 6a. App and phone system are all up-to-date and not sure what to do because I want to connect an authenticator to my account, but am unable to do so. Please help!

I can’t login to the mobile app battle .net
Are you able to log in?

I was getting the same error message ‘‘oops something went wrong’’ on my phone. Then i decided to change my phone’s (Xiaomi Note 10) language setting from my native language to English (USA)for last resort. Now its working for me.

Exactly, the phone language was in turkish when i selected english usa it worked…! this is ridiculous but :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everybody.

I am having this issue both on Android 12 (App Version 1.19.2.7) and iOS 16.6 (App Version v1.22.2 (6803)).
My phone is normally set to german, changing it to English (US) doesn’t work.
I changed the default browser to Chrome, deleted all the Cookies and Data, restartet the phone several times and still facing this issue. I additionally tried using Mobile Data instead of Wifi to see if things change.
I also created a support ticket, where they gave me half the information I found in this topic but still no connection.
I am very curious what could resolve this behaviour, especially becaus it occurs on different operating systems… My best guess would be something account related, but I doubt a lot that the support crew is capable of analyzing this…

1 Like

Still a problem, why is this still a problem?

Haven’t been able to log into this app since April, tried everything suggested to work around it and still nothing. Every app update yields same results. If you’re gonna essentially force users into using this thing, at least make sure it works first.

1 Like

Experiencing this issue on my Z Fold 5. I get the message as soon as I open the app and I can’t connect to any of the Authenticator services, which is really the only thing I care about using. I’ve tried reinstalling the app and it is still doing it. I still have my old phone, so I was able to get logged in, but I’m not gonna have that forever.

1 Like