No response from tickets i send since 10 days

I have send multiple tickets from my main email account and this account, about the error message i get when i try to set up my previous authenticator with my serial number/restauration code, i get the message : “Error… An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.” I have looked up online and did all the troubleshoot asked, clear cache of the application, look for enough space on device, etc. And finally people online say that you need to remove and put it back for it to work .I just want to point out that this is probably the 15th ticket response that I have received in that case asking for info’s, IDs, Canadian ID form, etc. Which I have give every time. And it take around 24 hours in between each of them to received a new email asking for a new thing, which the one of the last was that I needed to use the live chat… which is disabled. And now, blizzard is just not answering anymore to my tickets on both account. for more than 10 days. I feel like I am left on my own with no help at all and find this experience extremely unpleasant and shouldn’t happen to a 20years customer, what is happening now if i get no response? i can’t call blizzard directly because there is no more call support anymore, and the live chat is disabled. I have more than 1000$ on that account over the years. I hope to get a response really soon. Thank you

Are you replying to the “do not reply” email? If so that really is a do not reply message. To continue with issues you may have to open a new ticket, REFERENCE the old ticket number, then provide the information they asked for.

Based on your length of playing, I would guess you might be a WoW player. The WoW Customer Support forum serves as an Information Desk, and might be a better place to ask about the best support path for your issue. There are no GMs there, but the volunteers and Blizzard Blues can help clarify things and guide you.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me with no answer

No I am talking about the tickets i am sending via batte net website. I am talking about my battle.net account in general not only WoW. I need to communicate through that battle.net account because i can’t log on my main account because of the authenticator issue that i am adressing and the WoW forum require an account with a subscription and a lvl 10 character to post on the forum, which this one doesn’t have. I did post the issue ID in the ticket which is #94906035 like 15 days ago and got no response. I sent multiple tickets from both account after that still no response.

The CS forum only requires a level 10 char on a free account. No subscription :slight_smile:
MVPs don’t work for Blizzard so I can’t see your tickets or accounts. Blues (Blizzard reps) can.

You only need to send one ticket. Imagine if everyone had the same approach of sending multiples from each account? Now you know why the wait is so long.

Exactly the same thing. Wait for couple of days already