Need Help with Lag Issues in Overwatch

Hey everyone,

I’ve been having some trouble with Overwatch lately and I could really use some advice.

So here’s the deal: I’ve been playing Overwatch for a while now, and it’s been smooth sailing until recently. Lately, though, I’ve been dealing with serious lag spikes and my game’s been stuttering like crazy. It’s making it really hard to enjoy the game like I used to.

I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it. I’ve updated my graphics drivers, messed around with the in-game settings, and even reinstalled the game from scratch. But no luck. The lag is still there, and it’s driving me nuts.
I also check this But I have not found any solution: Lag/latency issues - Technical Support - Overwatch Forums

Thanks in advance!

When you say ‘Lag’ that usually refers to latency. I would open task manager with your game and look at your resources. It seems to be a hardware problem. What are your specs?

This is the PC Bnet forum. Overwatch has a separate forum with lots of resources for troubleshooting:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.