Need help accessing my sons account after no support

Hoping someone here is able to give some guidance.

Here is the short version.

My 11 year old wanted to start playing again last October. However, we could no longer access his old Yahoo account. As such, we could complete the authentication asked for by Blizzard to access his account; I opened a ticket back in October.

I was asked to do the usual 20 questions game by the Game Master and told to upload them to his Battlenet account. I explained we couldn’t access that account, because we couldn’t access his old email and therefore couldn’t access his battlenet. The GM stated that we were to reply to the questions via email instead in a txt file. So this was done at the end of October. Within 4 days I had another Game Master send the list of questions again with the exact same directions; “upload them to the Battlenet account. I explained we couldn’t access that account, because we couldn’t access his old email and therefore couldn’t access his battlenet. The GM stated that we were to reply to the questions via email instead in a txt file.”.

This has now happened and been completed 21 times… no, not a typo… . 21 times I have opened a ticket, answered the questions (have them saved in .txt file now) and 21 times, the response is ALWAYS Insert copy and paste condolences with the following… “Copy the entire section below and paste it in your reply to this ticket. Do your best to fill out all the account information below on each line—take your best guess if you’re not sure.
This maybe the only way to verify your account and to keep your data secured, we never proceed with any action on your account without it.”

Or the newest batch… “As one of our valued adventurers in Blizzard’s universe, thanks for being so patient with us! Your time and patience are highly appreciated. We’ve seen a huge influx of players needing help, and we’re doing our best to lower the wait queue and get to everyone in a timely manner.”

So… what can I do? I have done the circle above so many times now, that I personally never want to play WoW again (and Ive been on and off since first launch), but this is for my kid…so… here I am.

However, I am so over the incessant circles with Game Masters, who seem to only have the preprogrammed questions they ask with no follow up whatsoever.

I have submitted the answers as a .txt to a new ticket (as some GMs told me to do ), as replies to emails (as other GMs told me to do), and thru my personal battlenet using the issue/ids (as other GMs told me to do). Yet, not a single GM has had any follow-up with me, nor has the issue been resolved, or even addressed further.

I’m out of ideas and since there is not a phone number to actually talk to anyone in support, and the brick wall I’ve been talking to for 4 months isn’t working, I thought I would come here.

My kid just turned 11, and I don’t want him to lose all his old stuff (mounts, pets, guys…lots of grinding on dads side to get all that stuff for him), nor can I afford to rebuy all the games and expansion packs. He’s been in literal tears over losing everything, and Im stuck… so any feedback or suggestions would be amazing from the community.

Thank you all so very much.

That would be incorrect and is a common misunderstanding. The email they send you is a no-reply email. You have to answer it via ticket. To do that, you open a new ticket an reference the previous ticket number. Then attach the answers.

That is the correct one, but always include the previous ticket number up top for reference.

I would post on the WoW Customer Support forum given this sounds like it is WoW account related. There are no GMs there, but a Forum Support Agent may be able to look up the ticket history and figure out the proper way to move forward with regaining access to the account.

This serves as an Information Desk to help you navigate the Support system, which it seems you most certainly would like help with.

If you can list a character name - server they can use that to find his account without giving personal information. You can also give your latest ticket number related to it. That should help them track down your status.

Note, Blizzard requires accounts to be registered in the name of the parent/legal guardian for children under 13. Over 13 they can have the account in their own name account with parental controls set up. It is best to wait though until they are old enough to have a legal Govt ID and manage affairs as an adult.