Modern Warefare Update Crashing Game

Yes, I tried to update my video driver. UPdated or NOT it crashes after being in the game. Before today’s update, I had no issues at all EVER with it crashing. I rolledback the video update and it doesn’t matter… It still crashes. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

25 Likes

I’ve the same exact issue. My games crashing within the 1st game i’m playing.
Tried playing before updating driver… crashed everytime. Then I updated the driver, same problem crashes mid game in the very 1st game.
Even did a scan and repair, that crashed too.

7 Likes

Same here, 2 of my buddies are crashing. Whats funny the patch post it fixes crashes and stability on PC…lame game developers.

10 Likes

same here loads fine then about 5 minutes and crashes and back to desktop and have to load game again and then same thing all over again , Drivers are updated to 26.21.14.4259

4 Likes

Same here, seems to crash mainly with the new war zone part of the game interacting with the interface. I hope this is fixed soon!

3 Likes

Update: The game crashes after 5 minutes on all game modes. Game is broken please fix I invest a lot of time and money in the game and don’t appreciate that the product now does not function as intended. If this continues I will personally never buy 3rd party games from blizzard again… Maybe no games ever again to be honest this is really frustrating because the game has crashed on me previously and other games have given issues as well in the past. Overall not happy with Blizzard at the moment.

7 Likes

Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled. (Yeah, that’s about 170-180GB)
Tried to install shaders and it says its paused.
Tried playing the game it crashes in like 5 minutes. Very frustrating.
So much for Warzone. Warzone update broke my COD MW.

7 Likes

Same issue here, guess its back to Tarkov until they patch this.

1 Like

Same. bumping maybe they see this post.

3 Likes

same issue.

has a bunch of people with same issue as here. we need help with this.
I was able to play about 4 minutes. not sure what else I can do. I have done everything except redownload it. Seems reinstalling game doesn’t help as others have posted that it is a waste. hmmm what to do.

3 Likes

The same problem!! why!!

2 Likes

Anyone having trouble to connect to online services? My internet is working fine 300 up and down

3 Likes

I was playing fine for a few games but then it shut off and now I can’t even seem to log onto the online service…

2 Likes

just downloaded the game patched it and everything… cant even log into the game…

4 Likes

Alright guys, mine’s working now. I was having issues trying to play Multiplayer games. It was shutting down like in 5 mins. Anyways, here’s what I did.
From the Blizzard Launcher > Click Options > Scan & Repair (will take 5-10 mins)

• I launched the game
  • From MW2 Main Menu > Warzone (instead of multiplayer this time)
  • then I completed both training
  • then after that > I played 1 game of battle Royale
  • Goto Main Menu in Game
  • From game Main Menu > I started to play Multiplayer (fingers crossed)
    Played 3 hours straight without any issues. Not sure if this will work for you or not worth a try.
1 Like

They invite the world and f* their paying customers how communist of them. Blizzard must be supporting Bernie Sanders for president because they screw over those who pay for the service for those who are getting it for free.

3 Likes

Hi, how about, download the game a few hours ago, I have a problem, the game starts, I get to the activision screen, but then the screen looks black and I can only hear the sound of the game.
I have a core i3 6100 and geforce 1050 ti, 8gb of ram

2 Likes

I have the same issue…
I have nothing but problems with this game, i would really like my money back!!!

4 Likes

Typical blizzard for you. Everything they touch or update is broken. They take a year to perfect one issue and cause 50 others. They will never learn to fix everything and test the crap out of it before putting it live.

1 Like

same issue with this game, says theres a problem with directx

1 Like