Modern Warefare Update Crashing Game

same issue here, multiplayer shuts down game after running less than a min. Only after update, everything worked fine before. WTF!!!

2 Likes

I too have tried everything, Nothing works, game crashes after a few minutes of play, I tried my Battlefield V game, it plays fine. I’m on Win 10 Keyboard and mouse. Updated everything, no problems at all before the Mar 10th update…Help.

1 Like

Same issue here, how can they release a game with such a bad bug.

Oh it says beta!!! I’m sure that will still be there in a years time just to use it as an excuse

1 Like

replying just to do my part to get this thread noticed. i have tried reinstalling, lowering my settings, typing a code in the aditional text tab in the client settings. nothing has worked. i get error code like 5763 i think. says direct x has encountered an unrecoverable error. its so frustrating. my gpu has no oc nor does my cpu. im out of options and im just hoping its the game and not my hardware. apex has some crashing issues for me as well so idk.

3 Likes

still not working…I removed my players folder to cause someone posted that

2 Likes

I’ve got the exact same problem, it is beyond a joke that every patch brought out causes connection problems!!!

2 Likes

Same here - can only play half a round and then it crashes to desktop.

3 Likes

5 games attempts in a row. Doesn’t matter whether it is Warzone or Quick Play multiplayer. Get into the game, within 5 minutes (sometimes only 1), crash to desktop. Have to start from the play button on the login screen to get it going again.

2 Likes

bump to get thread noticed

1 Like

Spent hours following fix guides,deleting Program data and scanning, and changing settings. In all modes I still get about 2 to 5 mins of play before being kicked to desktop. Frustrated and Angry New User. Obviously a grotesque waste of time and money…Blizzard…Piss

3 Likes

same issues. plz fix blizzard. this is ridiculous.

1 Like

I can get about 5 minutes of smooth playing until I get a crash to desktop.

1 Like

Same Problem. Random crash to desk top. Ive tried adding more virtual memory, Setting priority to high, updated all drivers. I cleared my event log and played till it crashed hoping it would show something but the event log is not showing any errors or warnings.

Windows 10
Intel i7 cpu, 16gb ram, Radeon R7 8gb gpu

1 Like

My game ran FLAWLESSLY until this new update with SOLO Warzones… After that, I can’t be in a game for more than 5 minutes before it crashes. This is ridiculous. If they don’t figure this out soon, they’re going to lose A LOT of player base AGAIN, like they always do.

3 Likes

Just to ensure all 1k of us aren’t a stand-alone the same happened with mine. Been running great on this machine until the Warzone patch now it’s about the same 5-10 minutes in. No real issue why… I’m also curious as to why they don’t have error / crash logs, because that would probably help pin-point this a lot.
GTX 1660TI, Driver Version 442.59, i7-9700F, 16GB RAM.

2 Likes

Hey guys, it seems everyone is struggling to get this working. I did find a Youtube video that helped me and quite a few others fix the issue. CALL OF DUTY WARZONE CRASH FIX (Updated) - YouTube

Watch this and hopefully it will help some or even better, all of you.

1 Like

Managed to fix it after watching that video. He lists a few possible fixes. Adding ‘-d3d11’ to the launch parameters of MW, in the Blizzard Launcher, was the one that worked for me.

1 Like

Same problem here, I have reinstalled Windows 10, reinstalled the game, tried from SSD from HDD, changed the RAM, changed the Video Card, same problem every time, the game just exit to desktop. (I had all that spare parts because I got a fried here with his PC to LAN party.)

1 Like

The video seemed like it worked… i got a game and a half in instead of just half a game, but then it crashed :frowning:

1 Like

with this video, like Connmd, 1 game and half, instead of half a game :confused:

1 Like