May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

I did everything to resolve on my end… No result… 19 + hours and still not able to get in. Please fix this and then email me @ gshrvs@gmail.com. This is far from acceptable… Either flip the switch and shut server down for 2 hours and reboot, or remove the IP ban scripts…

1 Like

@Drakuloth @Caterpepi im gonna start tagging you ever few minutes till you respond…
no one has a fix
i dont know weather to hate blizzard or praise them?!?! i know, if i didnt do my job for days and days on end, id get fired. so props to blizzard for having one heck of an employee tolerance policy.
is there something like the better business bureau that people can report too?

same issue here, been “using” the cd key as myself since yesterday

@Caterpepi @Drakuloth cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon

@teddy What is wrong with you … There isn’t anything they can do and are working with limited support themselves. Go play D3 for a while if you want a diablo game. Pre-order Immortal or go try a new game while they fix this. Being a self-righteous donkey won’t make anyone work harder and asinine comments like yours will only serve to lengthen the wait time for everyone.

wait time has already been 4 days.
95% is never spending another cent here.
yeahhhh i just spent money on a game that wont work from the get go and we’re suppose to spend
20$ for a 21 year old game
40$ for a 11 year old game
with
zero support
zero contact

we were all super cool about this for days, that is slowly coming to an end with continuous lack of support
comments like this arent just being thrown on a whim.
its proof, you can literally do what ever you want in here, and there is no admin to come stop you.
if they wont respond to their own job, will they atleast respond to antagonizing comments in an attempt to defend their “feelings”
this is more seeing what these people will actually respond to. because the traditional “ask for help” this just plain isnt working

2 Likes

I had this problem last week and after a ticket and some days It worked again.
Yesterday the same problem started again! I have to open a new ticket and wait more days? How can I make this never happen again?

I’m also getting the CD Key in use by myself message. Has been about 16 to 18 hours and I’m still unable to log in. I created a ticket as well, just a waiting game and playing single player for now.

Yup still same issue for me, has been since about 12:30pm yesterday 5/5. It is coming up on 24 hours.

24 hours here still no luck :frowning: @caterpepi @drakuloth what happening with the server?? Never had that issue before we getting kick off the game connexion issue also alot of realm restart…

24.5 hours… FIX THIS!!!

Fixed for me…for now.

Fixed for me too now.

No point in even trying, the disc is going back in its drawer for another 10 years. GL!

No realms are available LOL

Reset the ladder while you’re at it, thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is in use, too now. Is it because of the realm down some minutes ago?

Just happened to me for a second time.

Same thing going on now with my account as well… bleh was working fine until they reset servers or what not… didn’t even last 10mins after that.

Hey folks,

Wanted to provide some updates on what’s going on right now. We’re in the middle of restarting everything to try to help with the underlying cause for all this, so expect some bumpiness. We’ll report back once that process is finished and it’s time to retest.

1 Like