May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

So “in use” issue now resolved completely and those who still experiencing the issue should wait for 24 hours?

The issue is not fixed. What about EU servers being down, Your website being down, and the continual connection interrupted and cd key stuck in use issues? It takes 40 seconds for the server to connect lol. Please relay to your technicians that the problems still exist.

If guaranteed having fixed the issue, I am willing to buy new CD keys to enjoy my remaining holiday. If not, not worth it. Can you please confirm that the issue has been resolved completely?

@ReUnion nope, we cannot confirm.
their fix hasnt worked for us.
im with you, i wanna buy another set but no reason to at this point.

It isn’t. I can still see the lag at the log in screen. People are still complaining on other d2 forums.

@femmefatal are you at least able to log in? even if its laggy? nothing has changed for me unfortunately

Not on my cd key. I am using my boyfriends cd key at the moment. I’m sure it will get locked out eventually too if they don’t fix the servers. Apparently the game masters cannot even communicate with the classic support team. So the classic support team probably has no idea of this issue. It’s really a shame they cannot communicate , this problem has been in effect for 3 days now. No word from the classic support team. Three days.

I’ve contacted support, but this is a very annoying issue… I took the portal after Baal and got kicked out of BNET instead of returning to the chat room, now I’m locked out.

My 5 friends party is currently having a blast and I probably won’t be able to play with them until who knows when :frowning:

that is really weird.
and i was under the impression that the admins here were the classic support team, as there is no support but here anymore. but thats what they told me too. i just dont know why, as you said they wont just reset the server… instead of making us wait days and days, why not just let their flag lists fill back up in A day. seems a bit antagonizing, as its obviously a server issue. but they are trying to address it semi individually.

yup I had the same problem but it was just when I left a game now haven’t been able too play since this morning

Having same issue:( Just want to play D2!

1 Like

I am having the same exact issue described here! I had been logged on for a couple hours, lost connection out of the blue and couldn’t log back in. It’s been like this for a couple hours now. Thank you in advance!

and yeahhhhh its been 3 hours since the admins said wait a few hours, and nothing has changed
i guess ill just check in the morning. pretty sad stuff

This has been going on for days now. Guys and gals, its dead. Blizzard is over and no longer supporting their classic games. Not one person has been able to get any kind of legit support from a real person other than the basic turn around. It was a great game and consumed loads of our time but perhaps this is a sign. Kind of F’d up its during quarantine. It’s time to ditch this game for good and spend more time with family, friends, and work. God bless.

1 Like

we always feel that way but here 21 years later here we are :dizzy_face:
i think weve been feeling this way for a while now and it may be teetering.
but this is not that time. too much stuff going on across the board, and d2 players have always been a nuisance… kill bots, give us bots, kiill bots, give us bots repeat :rofl: they just dont care about us. and we are last on the list for sure. but you can see across multiple games, and services, similar server issues are taking place. they just need to actually address the issue versus what they are doing, which is anything but that.

No offense but the Diablo II servers are at super bad state since patch 1.14a ! Revert them back to 1.13c or 1.13d ! I am on MAC Catalina and i have also CD key issue!

Having the same problem for the past 2 days. I was able to wait the 5 minutes then log back in, but not any more. For 12 hours or so I have not been able to log in at all and have gotten the same message. Please do something to help or offer a refund because this is just plain bad.

Almost 17 hours now… Fix this please. I am having withdraws…

It’s been about 17 hours for me also still no luck.

18 hours here. Second time in 4 days. I went through the steps of creating a support ticket, tracking down DXDIAG, MSINFO, TRACERT files, screenshots, everything.
It won’t even take my support ticket. I get the following response:
You can’t submit this ticket.

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

I’ve tried again later. Hours later. A day later. Nothing. It still won’t take it.

Look, I know the game’s 20 years old. I know it’s not really supported anymore. I know it’s overrun by bots and hacks and dupes, and that’s been true for 20 years. It’s still a great game…when it’s possible to play it. I’ve always played clean, and this is extremely frustrating. If this is a consequence of some sort of effort to keep the bots out, it’s obviously not working and it’s locking out real players.
If you can’t help with individual tickets, can you at least direct me to somewhere that can/will? If the support ticket system is broken as well, there’s no recourse at all.

1 Like