May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

i got the same problem…Idk what blizzard is doing at the moment but its taking a very long moment…paid 27$ CAD for absolutely nothing.I can’t even connect to battle net.

Having same problem as everyone else us east, west and Europe down, Asia loads right up.

Can’t connect to Battle.net via D2, much less US East. I also tried US West, cannot connect to it either. I would imagine it’s a DDOS attack since it’s been down this long.

echoing everyone else’s experience

what started off as a port 6112 error, and later on a “CD key is in use by you” error yesterday is now a simple “cannot connect to battle.net” error today

Can we get some sort of RCA after you all get this back up and running? I know US East had server side problems last night which correlate to the 6112 port error, but this is obviously something different. I appreciate Blizzard’s efforts on this but it seems problematic all the time, often with little explanation.

If it’s a DDOS or something, that’s fine… just let us know what’s going on.

If it’s just not maintainable anymore, retire it and stop selling licenses.

1 Like

Also can’t connect to Battle.net. Anyone know how long this will be going on?

Same issues east… Can we get that Remaster and updated servers already mmkay

I thought i saw in game server maintenance message that it will be approximately 2 hours. it went down around 3pm CST so it should be back by now…

this is getting old guys. all week its like play when you can. played earlier today for like 3 hours then maint comes up so cool 2 hours and then its been like all afternoon… getting so old just put it back to what it was and stop messing with it its not like that many people play this game anymore lol

1 Like

hope sever up so it been 4 hrs now so are there fix the bs that been going on

No news yet? Please, give us at least a currently status on the issue.

I am having the same issue as op, it has been intermittently doing this for the last 48 hours now. I usually only play during the night but it doesn’t matter what time of day/night it is I can’t log in. On the one rare occasion that I did manage to get online, the server lag was so bad that I couldn’t move my character.

East is back up now.

1 Like

True. Thanks Classic Team!

I still cannot connect . still telling me to try again in a few minutes…

What happening again?? Another RD???

in game broadcast, service restart dont know how long its going to take on USEast. USWest is still good, killing sometime there…i guess

When I try to sign in it says my modem needs to be checked or whatever and my internet is fine…this is now the 3rd time i’ve been locked out in a week. Please fix. :slight_smile:

What is up with these servers?? Wish we could just get some word on what was going on. Just made a 3k ebugged fort for my merc and I wanted to try it out!

east is back! doing baalers!