May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

East is down by all sources

Down like a clown Charlie Brown. U.S. East is Blackhawk down.

I am also having the same issue. Please fix this matter asap.

1 Like

US East is definitely hosed, though Blizz won’t say as much.

reset us east ladder blizzard :smiley:

We’re seeing the server issues atm. Getting eyes on it. Thanks for the extra reports. For the time being other regions (USWest/Asia/Europe) Seem to be more stable.

Update: Folks already working on it.

2 Likes

hit it with the good ol reset <3

@honda Get to da choppa! :blush:

East down for me as well I only have characters on east and a few hours to play. Can’t do much on other realms but start a character.

im not an expert at these kind of things but it might fix the problem if u reset us east ladder

Thank you for the updates and for your help. I am thankful the team still work on d2. :slight_smile:

please slap that reset

So…The server still not back on right?

East not working for me.
was on earlier

We can log in to East realm, but the realm is not working.
We can log in to West realm and make new characters.

thanks, keep us posted.

Down for me too. Why is only USEast down? Must be a legit problem. Can’t be a reset if the other servers are still up. Wouldn’t make sense to ban bots at this point since the season is coming to an end in a month.

Thanks for the update Drak. Might I suggest taking the big 'ole Gavel of Pain and go upside the server a few times? :boom: :boom: :boom:Might knock the dust and cobwebs out of it and get it going again! :wink: :wink:

East for me is down too. Can anyone clarify, for me I can log in and says realm may be down or firewall blocking try port XXXX? I feel like others are describing same issue. I have some runewords I better make before season ends with all the issues lately!!

Yes this is the issue we’re all getting now. The same message as you.