Maxxed out tickets and cannot contact a support agent

ive maxxed out tickets and cannot contact a support agent. please help me to resolve my issue. this is a horrible support experience.

1 Like

What issue are you having? There are some things that CS can’t help with, and other things that use automated systems - such as refunds, character stuck, or item recover for WoW.

There is an issue with some tickets getting stuck and not clearing though.

You can check your current tickets by accessing your account settings here on the website. If you want to share what your ticket is about, someone might be able to point you in the right direction, esp if it is something GMs don’t help with. Then you won’t waste your time.

Misscheetah,

How can I get a ticket reviewed by the QA team?  I have been having trouble with getting responses from CS that don't make any sense (e.g. I have a technical issue and the response is about reporting another player).  The ticket gets resolved and no resolution to my issue.

I am afraid you can’t directly get in touch with QA for any Blizzard game. The path to report bugs is the Bug Report forums for a specific game. They don’t reply, but that gets the report in.

If it is a Tech Support issue then the only option is the Tech Support forums for that game, but they are not likely to reply there either. It is not really staffed - it is a place for players to help other players mostly.