You already have the maximum number of active tickets

I can’t create a new ticket and I can’t delete any of the active tickets (that should be Archived)

US95598883 / US95586722 / US95586674 / US95586672

Please help me with deleting or archiving these tickets so I can open a new one.

1 Like

What you described in your other post would be a bug. Gms can not do anything for bugs. Submit a bug report.

3 Likes

The rested xp one ?

Yes a gm can not fix that

3 Likes

We have seen some issues where old automated service tickets were stuck. I’ll see if it can be poked, Skred.

Vorsol is correct on the potential bug though, a Game Master isn’t able to help with that. It would need to be reviewed by our QA team and fixed with a patch or hotfix once a resolution was found.

Your other thread was moved to the Classic Bug Report forums so that process can start.

6 Likes

Any update on that? I keep being harassed and I can’t report the player because I can’t create new tickets.

We have an open ticket on it so our engineers can figure out what is happening. I haven’t heard anything lately, sorry.

For the harassment, is this verbal? If so, using right click report is the way to go.

If unwanted contact, please be sure to place them on ignore.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I tried to report in game right clicking the name, but the person went offline. When I tried to submit a ticket, the system said I can’t open new tickets, so I’m afraid I can’t do anything to report the player. I have a screenshot if needed.