[Main Thread] - Won't install warzone - Blzbntagt00000960

Solved (for me)!

I had this problem and reinstalled Battle.net, but the problem persisted. However, for some reason the uninstaller doesn’t actually remove all the files. You have to uninstall battle.net, go to %appdata% and remove the battle.net folder, then go to %programdata% and remove battle.net and battle.net_components (or anything that says battle.net). Then download the installer from their website, login, and start the installation again. That worked for me.

You might have to uninstall warzone before doing all this.

I used this video: How To Uninstall Battle.Net - YouTube

I keep getting a message saying: “Whoops! Looks like something broke” and i’m not even able to update warzone, i tried restarting battle.net, it didn’t work; tried to reinstall warzone, now im stuck because i’m still getting the issue and i can’t even download warzone now.

Does anyone know any fixes?

FIX:
here’s what i did to fix the problem: If you have Vanguard or Cold war, launch into those games; in my case, Vanguard, once, you’re in, just click on play warzone, and battle.net should open up and start updating properly; but my dumb brain thought of reinstalling the damn game and now i have to wait 5 hours to download the 120gb worth of files :frowning:

edit: If you dont have any of those games, i don’t know how to fix it sorry

6 Likes

anche io ho il tuo stesso problema, ma non ho altri giochi da far partire. appena hai notizie fammi sapere, grazie

Igual tengo este problema, en cuanto tengas solución no dudes en avisar : ) , gracias

1 Like

I have the same error with warzone. Cod Vanguard is working fine but Warzone. I’m re installing the game, but I don’t think that will fix anything.

Anybody found a solution for this?

2 Likes

i have the same problem please if anyone has a solution . hellllp

1 Like

I was able to find a solution, I switched the program between the drivers and it was fixed.

hola, como cambio el programa entre los controladores??

HOW DO I FIX THIS? ss

solución al error blzbntagt00000960 de battle.net TENGO ESTE PROBLEMA E INTENTADO TODO MS 10 VIDEOS MAS 48 HORAS DESPIERTO BUSCANDO UNA SOLUCION IINTENTE LO BASICO QU ES ELIMINAR LA APLICACION Y EL JUEGO Y NADA ALGUIEN QUE SEPA UNA SOLUCION DEFINITIVA QUIEN ME PUEDA AYUDAR

What does that mean? To switch the program between the drivers?

2 Likes

I was having the same issue. Restarted the computer and it solved the problem. I tried UrbanSynapse’s fix of launching Vanguard, and it didn’t work for me, but restarted computer just after that and the game immediately started updating, so, all good!

First locate where the Battle.net folder is, then cut this folder out from disk, then paste it in other one, then try to open Battle.net again, “browse” find place where you placed this folder, click on battle.net and open it, for me it immediatelly started to work without issues.

Me pasó los mismo, lo que yo hice fue hacerle copia a la carpeta de Data, desinstale el battle net y lo volví a instalar y le di descargar el warzone entonces remplace la carpeta de data con la anterior y listo solo tuve que descargar el update y no los 120 gigs de juego

Restart Battle.net through Battle.net Only,… Not Battle.net.exe. It solved it for me. I didn’t try elevators to see if I stock again or not. :laughing:

hi ive done all your steps your have posted moving the game trying to run it as admin and reinstalling battle net and none of it has worked i need a fix to this already ive spent way to many hours on this and to much money on this game to not to be able to play it because you guys cant get coding right

None of the spun sugestion above worked.
Good old wasting time, led by wastemen towards a maze that nearly sucked me in a like the bermued triangle into the rabbit hole dug by you hard digging Mole like molusks.

However finally smelt the rat and found the clue. -In the logs .

So blind mole like rodents, follow the light shone upon your maze and enlighten - at full go C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\data ane rename the cache folder to cacheold and start BattleNun agian and update that zone and hit that play button likw a sweating junkie about to get the fix . Boom .

Send donatations privately.

3 Likes

Man Thats Worked for Me!!! Booooom!! Thanks a Lot! You Saved the Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Delete Cache Files

As it turns out, another way that you can get the error message in question fixed is by clearing the cache of the Blizzard client on your system. Cache is basically temporary files that store basic information about how you use the app on your PC in order to make the experience faster. In some cases, when the cache files are damaged, it can lead to different issues.

Therefore, in such a scenario, you will have to clear out the cache files and this is pretty safe to do since they are temporary files anyway. The files will be generated again after you launch the client again. To clear out the cache files, follow the instructions below:

1. First of all, go ahead and close out the Blizzard client on your PC.
  2. Then, open up the Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R on your keyboard.
  3. In the Run dialog box, type in %localappdata% and then hit the Enter key.

Opening Local Directory in AppData

1. There, look for any Battle.net or Blizzard Entertainment folders. Once found, go ahead and delete them.
  2. After you have done, launch the Battle.net client again to see if the problem persists.

this helped alot of people i know to get there game up and running.

2 Likes

I’ve got blizzard and blizzard entertainment, should I delete them both or just that one, also will it someohow affect other games I’ve got installed like overwatch?

1 Like