[Main Thread] - Won't install warzone - Blzbntagt00000960

Thank you, this worked for me.

I AM THE SAME SINCE THE LAST UPDATE THE GAME HAS NOT GOOD WELL AND SINCE I TRIED TO REPAIR AND ANALYZE IT CANNOT PLAY.

acabo de solucionarlo, tienes que desinstalar y borrar todos archivos de las carpetas de battle.net y volver a instralar la aplicacion battle.net.

I found a way to solve the problem. Hope it works also for youā€¦

I deleted the newest folder ā€œBattle.net.13xxxā€ located in C:ā€¦ Battle.net. Then, I just started the game in battle.net.

Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Thank you, I was unable to reinstall my game after uninstalling it and this has allowed me to download it again. Lets see if the problem is 100% fixed now and lets me launch.

thats not a mf fix all it does is bypass sorry azz blizzard

Ok they need to fix thisā€¦ tried everything short of uninstalling game since that appears to not work for most people. Been playing this game for 2 years, just got battle pass and now I canā€™t play the game go figure.

i am still experiencing this issue!!! its been an entire week with no information and no solution. It is getting to that point where i just want to uninstall and never play again. Apex Legends would never have this issue and be so unresponsive about it.

same issue here !!!

tried: deleting 0 and 1kb-files in data/dataā€¦ no result!

tried: reinstalling battle.net-app!.. no result!

tried: changed game.exe-files to start as administratorā€¦ no result!

:rage: :rage:

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

I tried following all sorts of instructions, from youtube, from here and from you guys that shared what we can try. Still I am unable to fix the same issue for me and I see you all have it the same. I even tried deleting battle net and reinstalling the game but now it wont even let me install it as before it did not allow me to install last patch for Warzone. I see plenty of people have the same issue but I donā€™t see any of the Support staff actively engaged here, is that usually normal ? Either way I hope we get a solution soon because I have not played the game for the past 7 days and I kind of start loosing interest in playing it againā€¦

1 Like

How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error After Update | Bytes Media - YouTube i got you

1 Like

How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error After Update | Bytes Media - YouTube ly

Anyone else been banned from MW and warzone after moving the game folders around?
They say I have been using unautorised software and modified game files.
I had the issue descriped in this threat and thied to solve it sunday, it worked, but a few hours later I find myself shadowbanned and monday they banned me permanentā€¦

a sad player.

Sadly, this did not help out with the issue :frowning: still waiting for fix.

1 Like

i just learned that my account is under revision. after their BS update that mess with the game more than correcting issue. iā€™m starting to get tired with all of thisā€¦

Hi, Iā€™ve tried your suggested fixes, in addition to others suggested here (clear cache, uninstalling battlenet, launching from Vanguard, launching from .exe, updated graphics drivers, others im probably forgetting. Nothing is working still. The behavior is as follows. Launch battlenet, beginning update, scanning files, ā€˜oops something broke messageā€™ with the 00000960 tag. then shows update button again. Will keep getting 960 tag message until restarting battle.net/moving game files. On PC, intel i5-3570, XFX RX580. Game is installed on folder in D:\ drive, separate from windows install. Cannot fit game on my C:\ drive. Vanguard/Cold War are working. This only is affecting MW/Warzone. This is not fixed for a lot of people and have not heard an update for over a week. Please if you could update us with further progress. Thank you.
-Chris

Since I updated call of duty modern warfare/warzone, the launcher still tells me to update it, but when I try to do it it gives me this error code: BLZBNTAGT00000960

12 Likes

And what is the fixā€¦ ? Me tooā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m also getting this, have tried restarting Battle.Net like it suggests, and all the ā€œcommon problemā€ solutions to no avail. Anybody been able to resolve this??

1 Like

Same issue, no solutions work.

1 Like