[Main Thread] - Won't install warzone - Blzbntagt00000960

great update same problem and cant fix that with anything shieeeet

2 Likes

I got the same. I think I may just uninstall and find another game. Constant bugsā€¦cant understand why release something that causes so many problemsā€¦for sooo many people. And for something you Pay for!

1 Like

same problem here ! I donā€™t know what to do please help me find a solution!!!

1 Like

U need to reinstall battle net and it works

Finally got mine to work but its the nuclear option.

First, I followed the process here to clear out my Battle net cache: support(dot)activision(dot)com/articles/deleting-old-files-from-playstation-4-and-xbox-one-consoles

Then I deleted the COD MW folder from my install directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare) and uninstalled the Battle net app. I reinstalled the Battle net app and had to reinstall COD Warzone from scratch (took 2.5 hours total to download and update afterwards).

same problem BLZBNTAGT00000960

1 Like

This is the answer, exactly.
I experienced all of the errors in the forum and maybe more, tried everything that makes sense in the internet after all of that i found myself in this situation. Just as i scan and repair with despair(but thankfully for the last time) i read this comment and hoped it would be true and voila :smiley:
#BANBLIZZARDCUSTOMERSUPPORT

Error BLZBNTAGT00000960 Still aliveā€¦

Thereā€™s no problem solving hereā€¦

2 Likes

"That error message is exactly what I experienced earlier when Battle.net updated. Youā€™ll get the same error even if you reinstall the game or do scan & repair.

The solution is to move the entire game folder to a different location and use the ā€˜Find gameā€™ menu to select the folder you moved it to. After it re-initializes, youā€™ll be able to launch it."

Found solution on Reddit, but canā€™t link to it for some reason.

1 Like

Error: BLZBNTAGT00000960 I got this after the game wanted me to update Warzone today. Now it wonā€™t let me play this without the update that I canā€™t get. Come on guys! Thereā€™s way too many errors that have appeared within the past 2 weeks with Warzone and Pacific. What the hell is going on? Perhaps that Riccochet kernel is causing this? This really sucks! Vanguard is the only game that hasnā€™t given me any errorsā€¦ yet. Fix the damn game wtf

4 Likes

At last wind up doing this(except reinstalling battle.net, it did not come to that for me) and it works, do exactly like this guys.

"I FOUND THE FIX GUYS!

I DID ALL THE DELETING IDX FILES AND WHAT NOT, DIDNT WORK.

BUTTTT

RE-INSTALL BATTLE.NET and it SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO

I been trying to solve this for hours. hope this helps

YOUR WELCOME

**EDIT: GAME OPENS UP BUT STILL GAVE ME DEV ERROR 5476

****EDIT: AFTER THE ERROR, SCAN & REPAIR, AND THEN IT SHOULD WORK BABYYY"

Re-installing Battle.net didnā€™t do a damn thing to fix these errors on my PC. I tried all of them. I have followed these quick fixes with deleting Battle.net folder etcā€¦ and re-installing Battle.net from the very beginning. I even wasted time by deleting the entire game and reinstalled it only to find out that these errors still exist. Thereā€™s gotta be something else going on with the game code. Itā€™s very aggravating and frustrating for me and Iā€™m sure for everyone else as well. It would be awesome if, Blizzard and Activision can get their act together and can give us the proper game fix patches. Am I asking for too much?

5 Likes

Try moving your ā€˜Call of Duty Modern Warfareā€™ folder like I mentioned above. I moved my folder from Gaming SSD [D:] to Windows Drive [C:].

Nothing else worked.

2 Likes

I got the same error except mine happened mid-update. I tried basically everything and the one thing that worked was moving the MW file to a different location and the Blizzard crashed. When I opened it up again the update started back up again and was working.

1 Like

I have the Same Problem

2 Likes

All of my games are already on C drive. I suppose I could do a temp move and move it to my other drive but that too will create problems. Ok Lets try it

1 Like

If you moved the MW files to another location, donā€™t you also have to move the Battle.net folder as they both work in conjunction with each other?

1 Like

Just need to ā€˜locate gameā€™ and it should load up. Locate Game is located near the ā€˜Installā€™/ button on Battle.net.

I am not 100% sure you need to change drives. I just wanted to be clear that is what I did. I think the OP on Reddit said you just need to change folder locations. So maybe try moving its location on the drive first.

I donā€™t know what the hell is going with all these recent errors? Maybe there exists a disgruntled former employee or more of Activision or Blizzard @ Battle.net and they somehow sabotaged the coding for this game? Maybe thereā€™s a worm virus in this game code? There seems to be an awful lot of what ifā€¦? variables, that now exist since the Pacific game became live recently.

1 Like

NĆ£o, Ć© possivel que ninguem conseguiu descobrir o problemaā€¦ Valeu Battle.net, por deixar eu sem jogar --ā€™