[Main Thread] Not getting a SMS code when MW3 launches

Yeah if you click resend too much it will say try again but nobody is getting codes currently. Only select few

Well now I’m locked out and was told my tech support I now have to wait 24-48 hours to get it to work again. But if it doesn’t work at the 24 it will reset and have to wait another 2 days. What idiocy. Seems like a dumb rule

Yep 100% correct. Thats what they have told me too. But atleast they are aware of the issue apparantly.

Having the Same issue here! This will be the last time I will ever buy a game on this platform again. It’s actually sad, been more than 24 hours and no fix.

I am able to receive SMS from blizzard when my profile gets updated, but when it comes to receiving a SMS for Call of duty it does not work.

If I click Resent " Please try again later". Both companies are at fault here. Why punish PC players with extra steps. Should of just bought it on console.

Please Refund me, this is just a scam!

1 Like

I have the same issue since yesterday! I van’t get any SMS code on my phone to verify my account after lauching MW3 ! I can’t play a game i’d pay more than 100$ for! I will never buy a game on Battle.net again! Fix this problem ASAP!

Same problem here trying to login in to battle.net and need sms code and my authenticator is dead been trying for 3 days now and finally today a game master replied back and has removed my authenticator and sms but now I can’t even add it back on fml

Yep, cant add a number cause you cant get SMS. I did that on one of my accounts, and i thought it was my issue so paid for game again and same thing. Havent even played it once lol

Neighbour again here guys… Idk if this will make anyone feel better… but i have interstellar camo, etc and still cannot access my own account even though I have the authenticator (on this phone and number). It shouldn’t also take me copy pasting a support response into here before support even responds to the thread. I don’t know if it’s more embarrassing to have this happen on your system or have randoms and volunteers support better than the actual “support”.

Try buying the game twice cause you think it’s a YOU problem :joy:

I am the only one in my lil community that got this prompt. Seems like only select people are chosen to be scammed. Or in your case, scammed twice. :melting_face:

Guess we just wait and see what the outcome is. First season starts in a day… and can’t even play

They will pour their resources into the marketing and deployment of season 1. They do not care about the hundreds, possibly even thousands of us (more so you guys) who haven’t even gotten the chance to play.

Same problem here… I was able to play MWIII until yesterday.
At 5PM sms verification needed and no SMS received on my 2 phones…

I’m a little annoyed…

Yep tried multiple phones, sims, carriers no joy. New season in a day or so. Great

I changed my phone number and I just received my code after several attempt!
Are you in the same situation as me or you still have the issue?

I’ve been having the same issue for a day now pretty annoyed since I cant complete the battle pass and also knowing tomorrow is the launch of season 1 adds to it. I tried changing phones, android and iPhone, Changing my default browser, uinstalling and reinstalling the game and Battle net, removing and adding my phone number and every fix mentioned on this thread. But so far nothing worked and I still didn’t recive the text and I’m running out of options and support has not even replied so I’m just waiting for fix.

I have the same issue since 1 week of tries… the assistance doesn’t help at all… I still don’t receive the sms… help

Hello Ironthorne,

Friend of mine is actually having this problem, do you have any update or information or method to get ride of this ?

Thanks again

I just bought the game a second time on Steam, because I have put in 3 different tickets to Battle net over the last 8 days with no response yet. Its impossible to reach a live person. Ive DM’d every twitter account, called every phone number I can find. At the end of the day its not worth my time trying to make it work on Battle Net.

Hi removed my number and replaced it with my friend’s number and it worked, he received the code by message. Hoping to help