[Main Thread] Not getting a SMS code when MW3 launches

Of course they’ve done nothing. It’s Battle-net we are talking about. I don’t think anyone on their team got hired based on skill, education or experience. Just a bunch of ethical hires who clearly have no clue what the fk they’re doing. I made fun of all those console peasants just to get scammed :frowning: guess jokes on me

Been having the same issue - and support basically just told me to “try once a day, and hope it works at some point, we dont know when its fixed”

Useless… Might as well just buy the game on steam and start over, as they are not giving out refunds.

This is such a bs. Im on the 14th day with this issue and I cant play a game ive paid 100 euros for. Customer support only gives automated answers and barely read.

Please all contact as much as possible it website , video game website to make them aware of such inadmissible situation we are in , tell them that the blizzard support is NOT supporting . More people to report this externally to this forum more it will become knowledgeable and people will think twice before taking any product from blizzard

We will do this in France let’s do it everywhere

I dont get the 1. mate, where do i try to login

Well as sort of games that are on battlenet and request to check the validity of your phone number to play
call of duty for instance is poping a screen at the beginning of the game requesting to do so …

1 Like

I have a workaround to ease your frustration!
WARZONE is FREE, so you can install it via STEAM.
In Steam, connect your Activision account.
HOP, you will be able to play but only Warzone mode: Battle Royal, Resurgence…
Brief ! It’s better than nothing while waiting for Blibli to correct their problem with sending SMS codes!!
Kisses !

1 Like

I’ve just come across this issue as well, asked to verify my phone number and never seemed to receive an SMS. So i tried a few things people have said like deleting your phone number and readding it, unfortunately when i tried that i get * Request limit reached. So now supposedly i have to wait something like 24 hours.

This is some pretty shocking actions that it takes to do something so simple.

1 Like

3 days and still cant play because of this, tried 2 diff numbers and still 0 sms received, same for my friends… we’re done with blizzard we’ll just refund and play on Steam

1 Like

I’ve been getting the same problem I’ve tried 2 different numbers with the same result of not getting the sms I’m honestly just thinking about stop playing the game in general

My friends along me are still facing this issue i bought this game on this blizzard platform which now i strongly regret and their support team is just twisting things around and not really helping

2 weeks here and still nothing

Same issue here since march 14, already done the procedure 10 days ago and it was fine on the same phone number

1 Like

same problem here any fixes yet ??

1 Like

not yet mate I’m getting desperate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.