[Main Thread] MW 2 won't start (BLZBNTBNA00000012)

Just started having this issue and made a video explaining what I did that finally got the game to launch:

Every time I try to launch the game it gives me this error. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen on this topic…nothing works. The game worked yesterday, before the update with the warzone download.

14 Likes

same, yesterday was the first day it opened since launch. now it wont open again since the wz preload

1 Like

Every time I try to launch the game it gives me this error. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen on this topic…nothing works. The game worked yesterday, before the update with the warzone download.

looking up the error code it looks like a corruption error with the games cache. google your error code you should find some articles to troubleshoot it. it shouldn’t be that hard

Have the same problem after i deinstall the game and install again because i thought the warzone update wasnt loaded…now i have the same error and scan an repair doesnt help…

the game runs like a charm before…don´t know whta to do…
allready installed the game on an other ssd…always this error message

newest bios on my mb…4090, 5800x3d…

1 Like

yes…i tried to google…an nothing helps…smh

i forgot, my first install was 95 or 98GB…now i have only 59GB on my ssd…where are the missin 40GB?

1 Like

I have a similar issue since I preloaded MWII. Warzone was crashing my PC last night, I clean reinstalled the game as I thought it would fix a potential corrupted file, but that did not help. before the reinstall I was able to launch the game before the crash but now it’s just does not let me to launch WM.

i bought mw 2 and its not showing in my games i closed and opened it and nothing worked can someone help please

i bought mw 2 and its not showing in my games i closed and opened it and nothing worked pleease help

now, update 1.6. Game works!

I’ve had 2 updates this morning a 47.2gb & and it did not launch, then when i reopened battlenet i was surprised to see another 30 gb update…which still DID NOT FIX THE GAME. This is ridiculous!!! a AAA title that has no support from Activision or Blizzard is insane.

Im having the exact same issue. I havent been able to get into the game for days now. Im now staring to think this is a battlenet issue and not a Cod issue. For some reason people who play though battlenet are having the most issues with Cod.

I have the same promblem as you all facing atm however my friend has not a single promblem at all and he’s on W10

And I am sitting here with W11 And I need to know what is all of our Windows Currently if you are facing the same error as me and the ohters w10 or w11 Since if this is only cuz of W11 begin stupid it will become a Windows promblem only

I am on W 10 and when i swapped motherboards with my old AMD CPU from 2008 and 1 stick of ddr3 ram the game launched ffs. and my current board/cpu which blows that old one out of the water wont launch it. nuts. so it seems to be a CPU/Motherboard issue. my current CPU (X5690) will not work and its wayyyyy faster

yeah thats like that for people on battle net steam is working fine

i bought it on steam as well, just to troubleshoot. and its doing the exact same thing so I refunded it there. battlenet wouldnt allow a refund because i refunded it when the beta came out and it wouldnt launch either.

same exact issue ive tryed everything reinstalling scan/repair nothing works

have the same thing to. ether i get the internal error like you did, or i get error for missing MFPlat.DLL… just used 100euro on something i can’t use… update, reinstall, different m.2 nvme, same result.

I7 9700k
rog strix b360f
64gb 2666mhz ddr4
palit rtx3090ti gamerock