[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

Queuing is back wtf…

East Ladder seems broken again. Position in queue is over 250k. I don’t think we suddenly got a quarter million bots overnight. I think the Amiga you guys run this server with is on fire. Also unable to view or join any games.

1 Like

Still the same situation. This game is still for sale in your shop. Blizzard, why are you not supporting your products? East ladder has been messed up for the entire holiday weekend.

and it’s happening again 9000 que wait time can’t create or join any games. what the heck is going on ?

1 Like

Cant join or create games please fix

this is still an issue. any update on a fix???

I play on USWest Softcore where there are generally a bunch of different baal runs going. I jump between these runs to maximize my xp since I’m currently leveling a character to 98. Over the past few days I’ve been getting repeatedly “tagged” and ending up in a queue that’s over 10000. It generally takes like 4 or 5 hours for me to reach the end of that queue and to be able to play again. We shouldn’t be penalized like this for just playing the game. This clearly isn’t doing anything to stop the bots, it’s just making the game less playable for legitimate players. The restrictions on how many games can be joined in X amount of time need to be reduced because this is quite frankly ridiculous. I was 2 million xp away from finally leveling my character to 98 tonight which I’ve been working on for weeks. Now that I got tagged for the second time today my D2 play time is over because I’ll be in bed by the time it’ll let me play again. Come on guys, you can do better than this.

1 Like

I also have queue time for more than 10000 now, I see this is a problem since last year?? Comeone Blizzard folks, did you let go of your staff in Covid times or whats going on??

Hey! Hello. Just keeping the thread alive. This problem is still hapening. Please, solve it.

Hello,

I’m been having issues with connecting to the US west realm on D2 for the last couple of weeks. I would like to play my characters and prevent them from expiring.

Please take a look at these issues.

Thank you

Hello

I Play Very long US west but For several weeks there have been these problems with login,

Would like to play normally on West again without trying to login for 1 hour

Thanks

Every time i try to log in to uswest it hangs on connecting, it has been going on for a few weeks now, please help.

come on… its been weeks!!!1

Enough is enough. Ever since d2r alpha was released, we can’t log in normally. Takes forever to get in if I am luck. Fix this now!

havent been able to connect to uswest please fix

I have problems connecting to USWest Realm. Can you please fix it. Last few weeks have been terrible. Connecting to Fastest Server taking over my screen for 2 weeks. Still no better on the 22nd day. ISO you fix your servers for Login Realm wide.

All realms can be connected to, except U.S. West for some reason. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :
It either stays on ‘connecting…’ or ‘connecting to the fastest server’ or ‘checking versions’.
Tried multiple times, but it never lets me in. It is only happening to U.S. West.
Doesn’t even timeout and give me some sort of error.
Guessing under maintenance?

I have problems connecting to USWest Realm. Can you please fix it. Last few weeks have been terrible. Connecting to the fastest server and just stalls there. What the hell is going on? 2-3 weeks now. Is there some server upgrades going on? It shouldnt take more then 5 seconds to connect its 2021…

Hello. During the past weeks i had major issues conecting to the U.S WEST realm, if this is a server releated issue please look into it. Regards.

Hi.

Within the last weeks, there were a lot of issues connectiong to the U.S West realm. Please look into this.

Kind Regards