[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

That’s why blizzard needs to do another band wave and get a bunch of these toxic cheaters off the servers

Hated d3, came back to d2, broken all the time. Lol seriously? And they think we will buy into new games. I don’t think so. Not myself and a bunch of friends that cannot talk in a game.

it has nothing to do with “cheaters”. their servers are broken, and instead of fixing them, they just keep rebooting them.

Guys prepare yourself for fun new ladder season :smiley:

Yes, the season of waiting up to half an hour to start a game, a recurring seasonal theme as of late. I can’t wait!!.. On second though, I’ll have to wait… Argh!

Long wait times are coming back. Please give update or help!

Yo multi-million/billion dollar company. You gonna fix this mess you created after the ladder reset on US-EAST ? This is insane that the game creation takes a que of 2600+ in line… Do you have an update on a fix to this ? Please let us know as creating a new game should be instant.

Thanks

d2 lod escl server
is the queue become new normal for now? problem fixed last for 1-2 days and queue is back again, its 2400 currently and getting worse in the next couple hours most probably, what can we do rather than keep complaining, or blizzard is suggesting us to quit ?

1 Like

My thoughts on the possible reasons why this has been happening for so long:
1: They don’t know how to or can’t fix the problem. Chances are the archaic bnet v1 server hosting platform is running on virtualized Server 2003 machines. Server 2003 is end-of-life and is known to have compatibility problems with newer host operating systems.

2: They don’t want to fix the problem. Fixing these problems pulls developers from more lucrative tasks. Diablo 2 doesn’t make them any money. Would you want to work for free?

3: (theoretical, and expanding on both #1 and #2) They don’t want to fix the problem because the game is about to be replaced with a remake/remaster, which will transition over to the current Battle.net servers, after which the archaic bnet v1 servers will be disbanded. So in the mean time, they’re just band-aid rebooting the bnet v1 servers to keep them limping along until then.

2 Likes

You kids need to get that remake remaster crap out of your head it’s not gonna happen

1 Like

Since Blizzard won’t fix the long game que problem, can you tell me how I can get a refund for this game?

1 Like

Not true, every new ladder season represents new ban waves, which translates into more CD-keys being sold to botters that works on shops and such, make the maths, it’s not like they don’t make any money, but they think legit player which sustain those shops (or just people that use bots but can’t get their hands on specific items) will keep playing no matter the game state, which is a bit delusional.

Well, ques are steady at around 2700… freakin sweet…

Bah… The money they make from botters buying new keys after a ban wave is probably enough to pay their company power bill for a few months. It’s peanuts compared to what they make monthly from WoW subscriptions and newer title sales. Chump change.

Please fix the game queue or stop pretending you even support this game anymore!!!

1 Like

hey tech support, this is monday morning, plz fix the problem of long queue on d2 east ladder softcore, weve been waiting for a whole weekend or even longer!

1 Like

Im sure they got one person working on it

2 Likes

This happens every weekend. Other games give double xp weekend and this game gives double queue time weekend. That’s so sweet. Why does it only affect east server?

Hope he doesn’t faint out due to overwork, must be hard working 1 hour a week.

1 Like

Its been all weekend takes 20mins to make a game… ALL WEEKEND!!! What is the deal? All these complaints for months and no inquiry, no fix, no nothing. No wonder why blizz is going down the drain!

2 Likes