[Main Thread] Diablo 2 Cdkey in use by myself?

So if we get this bug we always have to wait 24hours first before even submitting a ticket?
Is that really fair? :smiley: As you might have guessed i got the same bug now this morningā€¦

Edit: Also my account says no active tickets even tho i clearly just made one, linked to the wrong topic in it tho :confused:

Edit2: Worked second time it seems.

Edit3: Ticket got autoresponse with no help at all, and telling me to open a new ticketā€¦

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me as the others above. I literally play on the most dead realm - USWEST - Hardcore Classic Ladder; where only 1 or 2 public games are seen daily. Weā€™ve played this game for years dealt with all the bots, all the hacks, all of the absolute random realm downs - but this is just crazy. Let us play the game we love.

1 Like

Bring up this topic.

Hi,

If itā€™s been more than 24 hours since your Diablo II account is locked, then you need to submit a ticketā€¦ as indicated in this Blizzard post.

You can find the ticket form here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/354/ticket

The words in blue are links to additional information and/or procedures.

In the ā€œDescriptionā€ box, provide the name of the server you cannot connect toā€¦ as well as any other info that may be useful to Blizzard. Do indicate that itā€™s been more than 24 hours that you cannot log into your account. Feel free to link the post from @Kershew above in your ticket.

Hello, I have now submitted two tickets and both responses were that folks are ā€œworkingā€ on it. Itā€™s now been 2 weeks and still no luck. Can someone please help?

Itā€™s been over a week for me as well, bought a new cd key and a day later, same problem happens, what a waste of money lol

ive got the same problem to been like a week or 2

I am having this same issue, my Legacy D2 says my CD key is in use by myself. Itā€™s been 2 days, I still canā€™t get on. I was told to post here to get the issue resolved. Unlock my keys!

Same problem hereā€¦ been like 2 weeks it worked for a day for like 30 mins logged onto a char and it hasnt worked in 3-4 days since. but my other pcs in the house i am able to log onto my accounts and chars and no issuesā€¦

1 Like

Yea i had the same issueā€¦ pretty lame. What a waste of money to buy the cd key so I could use it for like 3 hours

1 Like

yea I just got this issue today but looking like ill have it for awhile based on what everyone else is sayingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s been well over 24 hours since my last post. I shouldā€™ve heeded the suggestions and just sent a ticket right away.

With that BS out of the way, looking into this ticket - why am I having to run tracertā€™s and give dxdiagā€™s, etc when the CD-key being mentioned was virtually purchased through your websiteā€¦ This all seems like technical support throwing their job onto you.

FIX YOUR GAME - sorry thereā€™s not a 1000 of us crying about lost legendary crests and weā€™re just measly D2C fans that keep the OG community alive. Just shut the game down if you guys dgaf :v:

Diablo 2 Legacy CD Key Used by Me ( can not log onto it ) but my digital KEY works .24 hours plus on this and same thing , So how is this going to be fixed . No i am not sending all my personal information about my computer and everything that is on it for a problem that should not even be happening but i will send you the keys that will not work Because there in use by me and that is all you should need .

1 Like

Howdy!

Our team made changes to help resolve this issue. Can you all please retest to see if the error is occurring still or confirm it was resolved? Thank you!

3 Likes

works for me thanks guys

2 Likes

It appears to have solved the problem (for now), hope this wonā€™t happen again!

2 Likes

works for me thanks guys for now lol

2 Likes

update = looks like the issue is resolved. tyvm and may peace and guidance be on you and your families.

1 Like

Not fixed looks like it was just reset . it did work tell i lost internet now back to same thing ā€˜cd key in use by meā€™ all over again . this is a disk cd key that will not work after this happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.