CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

I originally had the file on my desktop, I moved it to my C:\ drive and now it works fine. I did the “create new folder in current location”, did not work. Deleted IDX files, did not work. Open .exe file, did not work. Putting on C:\ drive (aka hard drive) then selecting “locate file” from battle net is the only thing that worked for me. If you are moving your file make sure to try a different drive than current location.

1 Like

It still does not work. There has been no fix to this error. The weekend is coming up and I want to play with friends.

I am still getting the error.

Still have the error after trying every workaround.

This worked but after 1 or 2 matches the games goes crazy and starts going in and out of the menu screen all on its own. It continues doing this causing me to forcefully exit the game.

its go not!!! Pls fix this!!!

Thankyou for posting this worked for me !

1 Like

Good Luck with that bro…these morons could care less bout you or anyone that bought this PiTIFUL game or any of there games…they got your money thats all they care bout…they need all the money they can get to pay for a support team that can fix this minor problem in a heart beat…cause the staff there in place now is a complete friging joke

1 Like

It would not surprise me that our video card were all running just will not run this game…so we need a place were it tells us all what the min. an recommended that you need to run this game…cause that pacific map is large an very grafic intense…vandgard runs fine here but they are very small maps not to hard on my equipment…does anyone know were you can find those setting for warzone cause there should be a place to see what they are

Posting this so more people can see it.

If youre like me and you are getting the B…12 error code and you have tried every suggestion that you have seen. PLEASE TRY THIS

I had the modern warfare folder on my desktop. I moved the file from the desktop to the C: drive and located the file from the battle net launcher. This caused my game to start on the first attempt.

GAME is STILL BROKEN I DONT HAVE A PATCH THIS COMPANY IS ZIGGGYYY SUCH DOGSSS FIX YOUR CLIENT ITS ZIGGYYYY!!! FIX THE GAME!!! IM NOT MOVING MY FILES I AM NOT SMART AND I WILL MESS UP MY GAME. THIS IS THE COMPANY FAULT FIX IT!!!

1 Like

none of these methods work for me and i cant even download the update! FIX THE GAME!!!

1 Like

again and again errors. i think battlenet launcher and mw executable have the problem

2 Likes

still got the issue., running windows 11, happened after last update and still have issue after last fix

I have it unchecked. Still does not work.

Have tried so many different solutions and nothing works. Personally not comfortable moving my files around so much (even though I have tried this too) - I’m not an IT expert…Really hoping you can fix this issue very soon as I’m missing out on festive game sessions with my friends! Seems to be an issue on your end rather than my computer.

1 Like

Hi I’m still getting the error code…Your suggestions don’t work either.

2 Likes

still getting it. Nice patch.

1 Like

Hello, still no fix. My ticket directed me to post here. Am I also supposed to follow up with the support ticket? I’ve tried 5 different small workarounds so far and still cannot launch the game.

I’ve tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates, scanned for errors, launched from the “Show in explorer” method, and nothing works.

When I launch from the folder menu, it loads in and crashes after 30 or so seconds.

6 Likes