CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

still getting it. Nice patch.

1 Like

Hello, still no fix. My ticket directed me to post here. Am I also supposed to follow up with the support ticket? I’ve tried 5 different small workarounds so far and still cannot launch the game.

I’ve tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates, scanned for errors, launched from the “Show in explorer” method, and nothing works.

When I launch from the folder menu, it loads in and crashes after 30 or so seconds.

6 Likes

OK, so I’ve found the solution for this.
You need to copy the game folder to another one and in Battle.net click “locate the game” and locate the new folder.

This helps with the BLZBN error. But I still can’t fix the 120 Hz issue :frowning:

1 Like

Wow, this game is now officially dead isn’t it. What’s everyone switching to now?

merci beacoup :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :roll_eyes:

I did launch it from the file and it took me to the main menu and it kicks me back out. So this isn’t working as I have tried everything myself.

That is the same that happens to me once I launch it from the file

had same issue and have tried everything listed online. last resort was to uninstall battle net and reinstall. This worked on multiple computers. Easiest and safest way i’ve seen on how to fix this issue. It is based of a file being corrupted with the actual battle net installation files. hope this helps.

Tried all but still not working…

I need to quite battle.net and then go into task manager to force quit the Battle net updater then i can click directly on the MW app to launch

Hello guys, my friend told me that you can launch the game directly from battle.net if you cut and paste your Warzone folder to the first page of your new volume/hard drive. Worked for me. Hope it can work for you guys too.

Yes same issue. Still same error

Really excited for Double XP weekend… oh wait I cant play. However I did see that XP glitch got patched within 3 hours…

Patch finally hit for me, I had to uninstall and download again but when I did the patch was waiting and downloaded, have been able to play fine since

Finally got it to work.

I tried “Scan and Repair”, I tried changing “battle . net” and “Modern Warfare . exe” to Administator, uninstalled and reinstalled…and none of these worked.

I had to move the “Call of Duty Modern Warfare” Folder to a different drive. (I had mine in my Downloads folder and moved it to OS (C:)).

First, open File Explorer and find your Call of Duty Modern Warefare folder. Then move it to a different location. Just click and drag it to your preferred location.
Then, open Battle. net launcher. You’ll notice it’ll say “Install”…but if you look underneath that, you will notice a “Locate File” that is clickable and will search and find your game.
The “Install” button should change to “Play Game”.

That is what worked for me. Thanks for reading, and if this worked for you…let me get a free headshot lol.

1 Like

I’ve tried the following without any success, still getting the error:

• Moving the install to a new or different folder, then changing the file path in the launcher’s settings menu
  • Opening the game directly from the game folder instead of with the app
  • Uninstalling the game completely, and reinstalling it to a new folder
  • Reinstalling the Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App
  • Running the Blizzard app as admin by right-clicking the icon and selecting the option
2 Likes

This solution works about 30% of the time. There are still issues with Blizzard.

thank you i have tired every thing it did not work , even i reinstalled . but you way is worked thank you again easy. :slight_smile:

I’ve attempted every idea that has been raised on this forum several times including complete uninstall/reinstalls. Nothing worked.

When I saw that update patch was being released, I was hopeful… the update was installed and nothing was fixed.

FIX THIS ISSUE - YOUR UPDATE PATCH DID NOT FIX IT.

After the update patch was rolled out and it did not work, I tried all “fixes” posted above to include another complete uninstall/reinstall… NOTHING HAS WORKED.

A SOLUTION IS STILL NEEDED

2 Likes

I saw someone mention to move the whole game file to another location, and it worked for me… Thank You whoever you are… (i cant find the comment) !!! <3