CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

my only question is im running an SSD drive with only 250 GB so i put all my games an luncher in D drive…an its already got an battlenet folder in there…what do i do with it? delete it an make a new one like you said?

It doesn’t work and I have tried many solutions that was provided by the community and sadly none of those works either. It’s an ACTIVISION ISSUE and they need to fix it A.S.A.P for the community

I believe you Joynueer, I believe you man :slightly_frowning_face:

@Joynueer - Thank you for confirming the issue! Been helping a buddy with this problem and it’s been super frustrating picking up hints/tips here and there and trying EVERYTHING under the sun to fix the problem (moving folders/scan&repair/deleting files/running as admin/etc etc).

Really looking forward to resolving this, please let us know as soon as the patch is live!

Thanks very much!

1 Like

Step 1: Right click Battle.net launcher
Step 2: Click on Properties
Step 3: Click Compatibillity
Step 4: Tick the box “Run this program as an administrator”
Step 5: Like and Subscribe
Step 6: Enjoy your game!

If that Won’t Work Do the Steps above And Then below

Launch Battle.net
Go to game options (of the game, the white gear)
Go to Game Settings
Untick Additional command line settings

5 Likes

the first option worked for me, ty!

Unfortunately not working for me :frowning:

If it was sent out over an hr ago…why are we not getting it…Logain you say you got the update…is it the one were all looking for or what…I got good internet speed so if you got the one joy is talking bout let us know

Doing the above did not work for me, but after unticking the additional command line setting the game fired right up for me! huge thanks! only thing that has worked for me so far

Hi this video helped me, it is in Spanish but you can follow the steps Error BLZBNTBNA00000012 posible solucion - YouTube

2 Likes

I think thats all BS patch is out or coming out…thats just to calm everyong down…its been hrs now an still no patch…its all garbage like acttvision an battlenet…there all a f…ing joke…they will never ever get a dime out of me again…im totally piss off at these clowns

I assumed the patch was out when I redownloaded battlenet and was able to launch warzone. but after playing 2 matches it disconnected me from the servers and starting giving me the same BLZBNTBNA00000012 error. which I’ve had for about 34 hours now.

any update on the patch? i’ve been waiting the whole day and no update has been sent.

Alright @Joynueer, it’s been 9 or 10 hours since you said “soon” for the patch. Totally understand it’s not under your control, but an update would be awesome!

4 Likes

Create a new folder.
Move CDWZ there.
And the game starts

if you follow the simple video instructions this tip works.

Never seen a game like it for issues… complete joke

Hey all,

It looks like the patch for error BLZBNTBNA00000012 has gone live. If you are still experiencing this error, please try the following:

1. Run the Battle.net app as admin
  2. Move the game install folder to a new location
  3. Disable any command line arguments in the Battle.net settings menu

If there are still any “BLZBNTBNA00000012” messages popping up after all of the above, please reply to this thread and let us know.

If you are experiencing any error that is NOT BLZBNTBNA00000012 please create a new thread. Unrelated issues will not be addressed on this thread which is specific to that error.

Thank you.

4 Likes

When trying to launch the Warzone game, I would receive this error “BLZBNTBNA00000012” “An error has occurred while launching game. Please check for updates or scan and repair to fix this issue.” I have tried many solutions from the community and Activision support, and none would. I would like your help in fixing it, thank you.

2 Likes

Nope, still have the error since 12/15.

3 Likes