Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

you should have an “agent” folder somewhere then. win xp? :slight_smile:

Same here. First I got an error code BLZBNTBNA00000005, after based on instructions I deleted programdata/Battle.net and relaunched the app.After I relocated the games and all of them recommended an updated but after I cklicked on update it wrote waiting and nothing happend for 30min. After based on another instructions I reinstalled the launcher, but same error again.

if this is a windows update problem, then idk how long we have to wait till blizzard can work around this. everything negative is happening in 2020 lmfao

take it back it’s not working, Blizzard fix this!

I am not sure if this is a back-end network issue or not.
The app itself is reporting that it’s trying to download / communicate, but there is practically no network traffic from the bnet app/agent.
imgur dot com/a/UuyPhSu

Same here, been trying to resolve this for the past 3 hours

Would be great if you also had a way for us to find our account password or to reset it?

Same sh!t here.
Logged in as usual and BOOM.
BLIZZARD AGENT WENT TO SLEEP!

Same issue here, can’t play any games anymore. BLZBNTBNA00000005

Just go to world of warcraft folder and open WowClassic application. You dont need blizzard client.

it has the problem of agent went to sleep and my other problem is that my server keeps disconnecting me during the game.

I second this, did it and it worked flawlessy, doing my dailies now haha.

Same issue. Reinstall does not fix.

Me too. Still “Updating Blizzard Agent” trying to reinstall for the last 30mins :frowning:

here in Denmark
Same thing happening to me

1 Like

Yep getting same problem, i restarted battle net, reinstalled, cleared cache … all sorts. still broken

im getting the same error.

The 1909 update didn’t have anything to do with it. Same issue here and I have not updated to the new windows version

Go into whichever drive WoW is downloaded on and search WOW.exe look for the one that says retail and it will work just did it atm and im on.

Yes this does work. Im on Windows 10.