Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

i same problem here in Brasil
this problem hape after 8h AM today

WORKED! Thank you very much

I tried reinstalling the app, and it’s not even downloading. It’s almost as if, the entire app doesn’t exist anymore. The download would start, and would stop proceeding like 10% of the way through. I’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on for the past 45 mins - 1 hour

1 Like

First time booting this up after stopping because of a previous show. This is what I get. Get it together Blizzard.

Same issue. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times. Each uninstall, I cleared the folder from the pathway.
C:/ProgramData/Battle.net
Now when it reinstalls it doesn’t even realize MW is already downloaded and tells me to “Install it again”, though when I press “Locate the game” nothing happens from there.
This app is SO buggy for what it is.

Wish Call of Duty would use their own app, or someone else honestly.

1 Like

Same here. I think almost everyone have the save issue

Yup, Same problem here

This is exactly what caused it. Happened to me this morning right after I installed this.

Same here. Reinstalling did not help.

Same problem here.
Windows update installed last night.

here how to do. Open exe from support x64 and select region and log in, follow the steps for security if need . it works for me without app. GL HF (for hots)

it did help me, ty <3

i dont have this folder =\

Yea i’m having the same issue and I’ve gone far enough to restart the computer, terminate the task, and uninstalling it and it still has the error. This may be something blizzard would have to fix with an update. So far haven’t found a resolution. Also don’t know why the app would stop working after I just used it

fix your shiz blizzard.

Was working fine until I applied the most recent windows 10 update–related?

1 Like

Temp fix:

Old school way - Launch up your WowClassic application (37.3mb) which is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_classic_

Enter account details and/or bnet code. Logged in. Post W10 update.

Pete.

Here too, did blizzard react already?

Worked for me as well - playing now, while the app is still sleeping :smiley:

Experiencing the same issue.