Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

WTF is going on, Blizzard? Please address this bloody issue. People don’t have all day to wait for a fix that isn’t coming.

1 Like

Got same problem here. I tried reinstalling Battle.net several times. And also I cleared AppData, Temp, ProgramData several times with no effect…
I am trying to start HotS. When I reinstalled the Battle.net and removed cache I was able to get into Battle.net client, however when I located the game I was stuck on “waiting” in progress bar and according to Task manager Battle.net was doing nothing.

1 Like

Same, is this a problem with a certain region? Im from LatinAmerica.

even my cousin my cousin have trouble with this free COD warzon on his PC… he got nvidia card 1080 with i5 cpu and its all smooth exept his mouse is stuttering he tries a bounch of things to fix it and nothing … we got same mouse its the only game doing this

Same issue here as everyone else.

Blizz`s shame again.

same; made mistake of updating Win10 an hour ago, now launcher wont come out of sleep mode & wont reinstall

Blizzard CS - The Americas from Blizzard twitter feed they are aware of issue

We’re currently investigating an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts.

tweet was submitted 35 minutes ago

1 Like

It happens in US, Europe and Australia

1 Like

Same issue here, its sad…

Well boys, it seems to me that the Corona virus affects more than just people. So in the end we should all just get free time added to our memberships because I am currently paying for something I can’t even play.

1 Like

It seems the agent is trying to update but has a glitch and gets stuck about half way through. At least that’s what I see from uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

1 Like

so we’re in line then

Acho que é um problema geral, provavelmente ligado ao CoD.
I think it’s a general problem, probably linked to CoD.

I didn’t restart battlenet when it told me there was an update ready, may that have caused the issue?

Same here. Tried to reinstall bnet application, then again with cleaning all local files before trying to reinstall. Still agent seems to be broken, can’t find, install or update games.

@Blizzard: Please give us some response.

This is very unfortunate timing since weekend is coming and we have to be at home because of CORONA restrictions…

blizzard fing up again so obvious,back to apex boys!

hype for the 4k views

You win, running WoW now just fine by bypassing the Battle.net app. Thank you tons!

This is a Battlenet problem. The workaround is to launch the game client (WoW in my case) from the program files. This is the way we used to do it before Battlenet was implemented. If you don’t know how, I’m sure some kind soul will post the instructions presently. I’m too lazy and, besides, I have dailies to do before server reset.

1 Like