Lua: enchanting treasures in ZC flagged as incomplete again

Hey! I’m experiencing an interesting “regression” with these enchanting treasure quests in the new Zaralek Caverns zone. After 10.1 was released, I found the three new enchanting treasures and collected them using the Handynotes addon. The addon removes their position from its map by tracking whether the quest item for the treasure was completed by the character.

After about a week or so, the treasures suddenly started showing up again. I’ve confirmed that all three items are not present in the world. If I take the quest ids for the three treasures and check them using C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted, all three now return false, indicating my character hasn’t picked up the items and used them:

print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(204990)) -- false print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(205001)) -- false print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(204999)) -- false

But again, I have actually collected all three items and used them, and I have confirmed that those items are not actually sitting out there in Zaralek Caverns again.

Here are Wowhead links to the three enchanting items, if it’s helpful:

204990: Lava-Drenched Shadow Crystal
205001: Resonating Arcane Crystal
204999: Shimmering Aqueous Orb

The character experiencing the issue is Djvoker on Zul’jin US.