Live Chat Literally NEVER Available

It’s currently 12pm Mountain Time on a Thursday and Live Chat is not available. Every single day it says it will be open 11am-3pm PST Monday-Friday. It’s currently in that time frame and it just says it’s unavailable and will be open 5am-3pm PST Monday-Friday. At this point I’ve been trying to get my issue solved for over a week and the only response I get is that the issue will need to be solved through live chat, which would be fine if I could literally ever get into it. It’s getting ridiculous at this point. Between not adding my number that should 100% work on my account and then this abismal support experience, Blizzard is seriously dropping the ball here.

8 Likes

Actually a terrible experience trying to give any sort of feedback. I’ve had this connection issue with hearthstone…of all things and I haven’t the slightest clue who or what I’m supposed to do to get in touch with someone so I can actually log into the game. I’ve been getting a error for the past week when trying to launch hearthstone that Im reconnecting to a game. The game it is trying to reconnect to was a f’ing NPC game against the computer. Idk how something like this slips the billion dollar company, that is blizzard entertainment. Actual terrible experience and everytime I launch bnet I immediately close it to find another game, which is sad because I want to like blizzard games… they just make it impossible.

1 Like

I have multiple pictures of them quoting the time to me for live chat and in the same picture the live chat is completely unavailable in the times they quote. It is 8:54 am PST on Friday and live chat is NOT available. But of course not a single staff will reply to this.

2 Likes

Blizzard GMs aren’t real. It’s all computer responses that read codes and reply accordingly. This company is terrible, I got a 14 day ban for spamming “GO” three times while in an epic BG and the screenshot they showed me of me breaking TOS is actually hilarious, they also stopped replying to my appeals. Super Coolio, probably because I’m black.

2 Likes

I have this same issue today and the live chat is unavailable. It’s so stupid how they expect us to be able to play their games and they don’t help us directly with our problems.

4 Likes

yeah i just finished talking to a GM on live chat cause a friend cannot access it within the US, and he literally told me “Why would we region lock our own US customers?” and he kept telling me that it worked, cause i was chatting with him. But i told him multiple times im not within american soil… So yeah, live chat is 100% region locked for anyone in the US.

Feels bad to be lied to tho.

3 Likes

So, i was already trying to continue this conversation on a different thread, but one of the webmasters cut it off at How do I live chat customer support? - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
stating that the thread was old, implying no more help was needed, when clearly i still needed help relevant to the topic. Bad Service.

My hearthstone account has been locked for over a month now, after i opened a ticket and got told i need to solve it through live chat support. Every time i go, and through over 3 different browsers and devices, among MANY other attempts along the way, the option remains >>ALWAYS<< greyed out, at many different times of the day (yes i know the availability). It seems i am not the only one (recent or old) to experience this issue, if any webmaster has any other ideas or can help, i would greatly appreciate it. I simply need to make a payment to unlock the account, but it seems to remain that the live chat is pretty much useless. I am nothing short of entirely fed up and about to take my patronage elsewhere all together. It certainly seems region locked… either way the support is absolutely atrocious.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. It is literally never available. Always says unavailable even during the specified times. I am astounded at how incompetent their live chat support is. My phone number is being used by another account which is a serious problem. Huge security risk but the support thread is just “try to remove your cache/cookies, try another browser”. That doesn’t work. Idiot GMs everytime. So stupid. Blizzard fix your sh*t!!!

2 Likes

Necroing this, still no response from anyone at blizz, still the same issues. For the last 3-4 years its the been the same. Says we need to resolve through live chat but i check every 30min during the specified times and they are NEVER available.

Yeeeep. I thought maybe it was for Memorial Day but here I am reading that I need to wait til 34 minutes ago for it to open…

1 Like

It’s GENUINELY never available. I don’t know what to do. I can’t add anyone as a friend anymore and I cannot get help for this.