Its a busy day for blizzard

How am I going to be already logged in, and playing in an online game from the Blizzard app and I get disconnected mid game to get placed in a queue to reconnect to blizzard services because its busy?

14 Likes

Same thing happened to me just now. Kicked me out of a SnD game on CoD, I think all of battle.net for PC just went down.

3 Likes

Server Hamster got the Corona Virus!

They need to replace it

4 Likes

And so it begins…
We thought it wouldn’t affect us…
… we couldn’t be more wrong.

4 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. Not happy about it. Playing with my friends that get off pretty soon. So thanks Blizzard for kicking me out of the game and not letting me back in.

My que started at 46 minutes, dropped down to 8, and has now climbed back up to 51.

This is horse crap.

4 Likes

This is BS and it happened to me too, i was literally in the middle of a match and i got kicked saying i was put into a log in que and est wait is 119 minutes?!?!?! are you serious?!

3 Likes

man the same thing just happened to me…

same here. Playing Diablo and kicked out into an eternal queue!

i keep getting through the queue, but nothing happens. the battle net app doesnt open. then i have to force close it. open again and back in queue

3 Likes

Welp, same here. In game -> Kicked -> 54 minute wait time. Jumped down to six, then just quit. Restarted and now back in the queue :expressionless:

I’m not sure what everyone is upset about. This happens every 10 minutes on Bethesda servers.

If one of you guys get in please let the rest of us know!!

2 Likes

Well, got through the que, as soon as I got in a game with my friends, kicked AGAIN.

It was kicking me last night too, but no que followed.

1 Like

I was doing the same thing, I think you are correct.

just lost 2 teammates mid competitive match. I lost SR. then got kicked out the game… not like any of this gets read or responded to. blizzard doesnt care

1 Like

pure nonsense they screw up and do a phone game then they announce d4 but they cant seem to keep the servers running lol. If they are not capable of taking care of things properly then I have no reason to wait for d4 to come out whatsoever and will spend my money elsewhere

2 Likes

100% true!!!

2 Likes

Will someone from Blizzard take the issue seriously?
I get DC constantly on a regular basis.
Just now, DC and placed in a queue while my friends die in a GRift?
Is there anyone from the officials that can provide an actual answer or is everyone quarantined home with no one holding the fort?

1 Like

got through after being kicked, loaded up a game and as soon as it started mw black screened and crashed

1 Like

Same… got kicked out of D3 in the middle of a GRift and then when I finally got back in and tried to do a GRift again once again kicked me when I was 90% finished… Thanks for making me waste my stones Blizz

1 Like