Its a busy day for blizzard

yeah man, my que was only 96 min lol

I have same issue. I was in game and kicked out.

This is trash. So tired of half-assed support. They love your money but you get jack back.

4 Likes

Looks like they’ve replied to some tweets and are looking into the issue: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1240101165892861954

2 Likes

and back in for the 2nd time (3rd time in game total), and crashed INSTANTLY AGAIN!

This is dumb.

1 Like

Servers are clearly having issues not the first time in gaming history for this to happen in online games just relax folks. With all the stuff going on this shouldn’t be all that mind blowing.

I just got on to play, have never dealt with this before. The only time I get time to play is after my kids go to bed and I have my college homework done. This is just bull.

1 Like

Getting the same thing here opening the battle.net app put in que for 13min

1 Like

i got in… i had to close it through task manager once then it worked on the second queue

EDIT: i got kicked back out of COD and back into the blackhole (queue) 189 minutes…

1 Like

waited 30 minutes for it to get to 11min est wait then it crashed, reopened started at 6 minutes which already wtf and it got to 0 and im in. well see for how long this time.

the queue time completes. The app closes down and then wont let me reopen unless i restart my computer. Come on… i pay for this service!!!

sorry 111 min…

1 Like

and it kicked me out while i was playing!

aaannndddd im kicked again after 1 minute

People need to calm down a bit, obviously the servers are not normally handling a viral outbreak social distancing motherload.

some of us have kids, go to college and work. I pay for these games to work and rarely get to play anymore. so yes im quite upset they cant use ALL the money they get to work this stuff out.

1 Like

im in but stuck on a black screen now

Again, this isn’t an issue that has ever happened before. contain your nerd rage, it’s boring.

Why wasn’t this happening earlier? I was playing just fine earlier now i get into game and get kicked out instantly. Fix it Blizzard

1 Like

yeah this is absolutely ridiculous same thing happened to me i have never had this issue anywhere else

1 Like