Is black ops 6 beta working for anyone on Battle Net?

Has anyone been able to get the Black Ops 6 beta working on Battle.net? I’ve been trying to access it, but I’m running into issues launching the game. Any tips or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

If the game is fully installed… then you need to contact Activision Support for assistance :

You can blame activation all you want. I paid Battlenet not activision to play the Beta. Why are PC players on Steam not having any issues? I can play all the previous versions of COD without an issue. I can get to the Game screen and when I click on the Beta it hangs on a black screen and gives error after a few minutes. I should be refunded.

1 Like

I’m not blaming anyone… I’m saying contact Activision Support if you want help.

So you bought a computer game at Walmart and you want Walmart to help you because it doesn’t work ?? get serious. Better talk to the producer of that computer game… better chance of resolving the issue. Blizzard didn’t make any of the Activision CoD games… Activision did.

You can ask for a refund if you qualify… Check the Refund Policy:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334/1997/solution

Good luck, I have been trying for hours to get a refund and nothing is working

Go figure when you click to get a refund something went wrong with battlenet error so doubt i will be getting a refund and hey thats 100% your issue. You should be reaching out to activision so you can patch the game for all your paying customers or at least admit its an issue instead of blaming activision again

KingDollaYO,

Understand that situations can be more complex than you make them out to be.

As for who administers the CoD games, Boubou is correct. Anything outside installation and patching is Activision’s responsibility. Thus you report your issues to Activision in the same way you would report issues with Bliz games to Bliz.

The refund ticket issues can be either a player issue or it can be a Blizzard issue. And, no one has explicitly or implicitly stated that the current refund issues are the players’ fault.

In fact, there is a known issue with some of the support services that is being looked into. For now, it’s best to give Bliz some time to sort it out.

No every time I tryed it it would stop and co back to battle net so i gave up on trying to get it to work.