Installer says "calculating size", will not start download

this worked also for me, unfortunately there was a discount sale advert hiding the actual install button, it was only when i clicked on the X this worked. 1hr of my life i wont get back.

Thank you! I struggled for a bit, good lord :joy::joy:

Thanks !! Mine worked by installing the battle.net first. And then choosing the game through it.

Worked for me, thank you so much for the help.

Hah yea this caught me as well. The friggin Sale banner was hiding the screen underneath with the install-button. Running Battle.net as admin and installing from there (not a separate download) worked for me.

Worked for me! Thanks!

Bro. Problem solved. Thanks a alot

For anybody else still having this issue - I managed to fix by opening Battle.net, going to GAMES, clicking WARZONE on left menu and confirming my Date of Birth when prompted after clicking ā€˜Play for Freeā€™.

I could not get the installer to proceed past Calcualting Size until I did this. I downloaded the Modern-Warfare-Setup.exe and was running the installer directly, where as it seems if you run the download from Battle.net youā€™ll get the prompt to confirm your Date of Birth allowing you to proceed with installation.

Im having the same problem. The games has taken several hours over hours to calculate the size, let alone the fact I will still have to install it when finished.
Someone please us !?

thank you worked for me from the windows icon

1 Like

if its windows 10 close the battle net thing the go to the windows in the bottom left and go to the battle net app and download from there and it should work

I downloaded the Battle.net App separately and then installed the game from there.

Hi there Iā€™m still having problems I have tried to re-install it and change the file location but still it says calculating size anyone having the same issue

perfect fix, many thanks

This also worked for me.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks alot. This worked for me too

Hi, thx a lot m8, it worked for me.

Brilliant, worked a treat for me. Cheers mate.

Same here, that solution worked for me too.

Thanks, this sorted the problem for me, ran the install from the client.