I need help recovering the account of a friend

my friend’s account got hacked yesterday and he send a ticket to the blizzard support, today they solved the issue and my friend got the account back, but before he could change the information and make the account more secure the hacker got the account again and my friend tells me that he cannot send more tickets. what can we do in this situation?

Why not? He is going to have to put in a ticket. That is the only way to get support for an account compromise.

He needs to first sweep his system for malware though and secure his email - they are often in that too. He needs to figure out how someone is getting his account information.

If he is the registered account holder though, and has matching Govt issued ID, he will be able to get his account back. The only time they refuse is if they have restored it over and over but the customer does not secure their PC. Help him out with that first.

Don’t feel bad I got ripped off playing a game crossing Perry pops I conquered the game in one over $5,000 and no not even telling me where it is all I know it’s in q u q u e u e and I wish I could find it you’re supposed to be sending us

Someone needs to tell me what’s going on because I want my money or this place is getting sued major time I’ve already got a FBI involved

I don’t know what you are playing, but it has nothing to do with Blizzard Entertainment. They don’t make that game.